Gennaro Gattuso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you be happy with Gattuso as manager

• Total voters
This Is Fine GIF

So this guy isn't just a dogshit manager but is also a sexist, homophobic cunt. How can Levy expect the fans to get behind this absolute mutant. Should be managing a scumbag club like Rangers not Tottenham.

So this guy isn't just a dogshit manager but is also a sexist, homophobic cunt. How can Levy expect the fans to get behind this absolute mutant. Should be managing a scumbag club like Rangers not Tottenham.
Where's the sexist, homophobic stuff from?

I believe he head-butted our assistant manager at some point which is rather endearing. A bit of violence in the workplace never does any harm does it?

I want him so he can give Winks a slap and i reckon him and Dier will be having it in the car-park in no time whatsoever.

I haven't read the entire thread, but in the long tradition of:

IT'S ALL FUCKING THEATRE

I note that:

Mourinho - Mendes client
Fonseca - Mendes client
Gattuso - Mendes client

I don't like the famous Spurs being played by wannabe Puppet Masters

Where's the sexist, homophobic stuff from?

I believe he head-butted his assistant at some point which is rather endearing. A bit of violence in the workplace never does any harm does it?

I want him so he can give Winks a slap and i reckon him and Dier will be having it in the car-park in no time whatsoever.
Wait, what? another headbutt to his own assistant?

If that's true I really hope he lands one on Levy.

Back
Top Bottom