Gennaro Gattuso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you be happy with Gattuso as manager

• Total voters
Surly we can’t let this happen?????? This is truly awful.

Not only has this managerial search been absolutely embarrassingly terrible but the knock on effect, who would ever want to come to our club? Any hope of Kane wanting to stay completely gone now and I wonder who else will follow him.

Is this not also worrying that our new DoF is pursuing these types of people?

Over It Im Done GIF by Jasmine Masters

In what world is Gattuso a better choice then Scott Parker, Eddie Howie or Potter?

I wont believe this until he (hopefully not) signs..

and btw how are Everton signing Rafa ?!?!

That NFL franchise is starting to look fucking attractive compared to this shit-show.

[runs and hides]

:mourloopy:
The way he’s treating THFC I’d say Spurs is in 3rd or 4th place on his priority list

1) infrastructure
2) Potential of the stadium ( NFL , concerts)
3&4) Spurs / Cheese

These are Levy's exact words from his Chairman's message less than one month ago:

"I have said it many times and I will say it again – everything we do is in the long-term interests of the Club. I have always been and will continue to be ambitious for our Club and its fans."

"We shall focus on the recruitment of a new Head Coach. We are acutely aware of the need to select someone whose values reflect those of our great Club and return to playing football with the style for which we are known – free-flowing, attacking and entertaining – whilst continuing to embrace our desire to see young players flourish from our Academy alongside experienced talent."

:levyeyes:

A blatant and unapologetic liar directly to all of the supporters.

If Fonseca is shocked and disappointed, hopefully that means the club have a better appointment. And I don't mean gattuso. It's a shit show whatever is going on

These are Levy's exact words from his Chairman's message less than one month ago:

"I have said it many times and I will say it again – everything we do is in the long-term interests of the Club. I have always been and will continue to be ambitious for our Club and its fans."

"We shall focus on the recruitment of a new Head Coach. We are acutely aware of the need to select someone whose values reflect those of our great Club and return to playing football with the style for which we are known – free-flowing, attacking and entertaining – whilst continuing to embrace our desire to see young players flourish from our Academy alongside experienced talent."

:levyeyes:

A blatant and unapologetic liar directly to all of the supporters.
He’s a pathological liar & thinks it’s business savvy

Back
Top Bottom