Gennaro Gattuso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you be happy with Gattuso as manager

• Total voters
This club.

How do they do it? How *DO* they do it? Each time you think they can’t get more risible, they find a way.

We’re currently operating at sub Spam levels. Let that sink in.
Next year playing West Ham will be our cup final. Only difference as pony as he is Noble knew it was their cup final and got the up for it, who in our dressing room will get our lot revved up.

If someone at the club sees his iffy comments, particulaly about women in football surely they couldn't go ahead with it? Whatever your views, for a club trying to promote and improve the womens side surely its a non starter.

I wouldn’t go ahead with it on the grounds of him being a twat but let’s be honest, his views are probably not uncommon in the world of football. I mean we have a Bolsonaro supporter in our squad after all.

If his troglodytic comments are on obstacle he can always put out an “apology”.

In just under half an hour (21:00 BST) we're going to tweet '#NoToGattuso @SpursOfficial'. Got a fair few on board. Would be good to make it trend. We're more powerful as a collective than we think.
That’s all good and well but… what the fuck do you think Levy’s current plan B is?! Neil Lennon? Station Officer Steel? Yoko Ono?

Just go and get Graham Potter at this point. He ticks all the boxes from Levy’s end of season “message” and he is a good man.

Gattuso will not last the season. It is the completely wrong match for our club. We have to try and retain some dignity no matter how poor we are.

I wouldn’t go ahead with it on the grounds of him being a twat but let’s be honest, his views are probably not uncommon in the world of football. I mean we have a Bolsonaro supporter in our squad after all.
Probably not in the Big Sam era of managers. Suspect most are like that. Dont think the modern player is though. Bit different appointing a manager with those views now and a club with a womens team thats starting an academy. I also wouldn't appoint him because he's shit and an all round dickhead so it covers all bases.

If Gattuso was pissed at Fiorentina for signing Mendes players then how are we supposed to afford them? I thought Levy literally released a video saying we're skint.

Back
Top Bottom