Gent v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thursday 18.00

kaa_gent4.png

image3.jpg

ghelamco6.jpg

Gent1.jpg

uefa_cup_winners_1972.jpg

article-1326117-008ED57800000259-262_468x338.jpg

1445550_w2.jpg

Same team as today.
No rest, fuck 'em.
Go out there, and remember who the fuck you are playing for.

This is Tottenham Hotspur

0-2

COYS

Last edited:
There's talk of Levy just fucking off the new stadium & selling all players . It's been a good run but it's over.
I heard that. RIP Tottenham. We had a laugh along the way, but it's time to be honest and accept there's no coming back from this. Turn out the lights, and spare us the inevitable misery.

As I understand it, knowing my history and so forth, we marched all over Europe in the shape of Jimmy Greaves. Furthermore, I'm led to believe that we humbled the Italians, brought the Germans to their knees.

Anyone who wants us to line up with a bunch of teenagers just to give a bunch of millionaire elite sportsmen a day off midweek in a game that's nearer to London than sodding Middlesborough is about as Tottenham as fucking Bertie Mee.

Look at Chivers, Gilzean, Perryman, Coates (RIP), Ardilles, Hughton, Roberts, Falco, England, Mullery etc and tell me its a fucking mickey mouse trophy you cunts.

As I understand it, knowing my history and so forth, we marched all over Europe in the shape of Jimmy Greaves. Furthermore, I'm led to believe that we humbled the Italians, brought the Germans to their knees.

Anyone who wants us to line up with a bunch of teenagers just to give a bunch of millionaire elite sportsmen a day off midweek in a game that's nearer to London than sodding Middlesborough is about as Tottenham as fucking Bertie Mee.

Look at Chivers, Gilzean, Perryman, Coates (RIP), Ardilles, Hughton, Roberts, Falco, England, Mullery etc and tell me its a fucking mickey mouse trophy you cunts.

Who has said it's Mickey Mouse?? I would love us to win it and think we should go all out..

We better not get trounced or the second leg could be a record for the number of people to buy a ticket for a match and not bother turning up. Think the hamsters hold that for the Man City league cup semi a few years back.

Mickey Mouse Cup. Play a semi-decent side in the first match, but rest the first-team when we play them at home, by then the focus should be on Stoke. I would rather we take the FA cup seriously to be honest.

Vorm
Trippier-Alderweireld-Wimmer-Davies
Winks-Dembele
Sissoko-Eriksen-N'Koudou
Janssen

I'd go...

----------------------Lloris--------------------------
Walker------Toby--------Big Kev------Davies
----------------Dier---------Winks-----------------
Sissoko------------Dele-----------------Eriksen
-----------------------God----------------------------

Try get a 2 goal lead and we can slightly rotate in the home game with people like Winks, Gorgeous, Trip and Son coming in.

Last edited:
Mickey Mouse Cup. Play a semi-decent side in the first match, but rest the first-team when we play them at home, by then the focus should be on Stoke. I would rather we take the FA cup seriously to be honest.

Vorm
Trippier-Alderweireld-Wimmer-Davies
Winks-Dembele
Sissoko-Eriksen-N'Koudou
Janssen
Kane has to start for me

Kane can't start every match. Also, the Belgian League is comparable to the Dutch one. Hopefully that will suit Janssen for once. I would rather have Kane adding to his goal-record against London clubs during the weekend.

Kane can start every match because he hasnt made enough runs recently to actually be tired

The same line up for me. No rest, no changes.

They owe us a performance.

Back
Top Bottom