Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bad.
Should have moved him on permanently. We have been trying with loans twice already - does not work.
If anything his value has gone down with those 2 spells as he has not made it good in either of the places -got only 240 minutes of game time in 2 loan spells combined.

Sell him for like 4-5 mil to some team in France and be over with it.

If there was a buyer, we would have done by now...

Bad.
Should have moved him on permanently. We have been trying with loans twice already - does not work.
If anything his value has gone down with those 2 spells as he has not made it good in either of the places -got only 240 minutes of game time in 2 loan spells combined.

Sell him for like 4-5 mil to some team in France and be over with it.

Problem is this also represents bad value to the Uber Eats teams... France are producing players at a ridiculous rate right now and all those clubs have an N’Koudou type in their set up.

If there was a buyer, we would have done by now...

There's always a buyer. Price is the question.
Pretty much same with Janssen. We should move on players like this faster.

After all when they do not find gametime it means their value will drop anyway and at times (between loans) we are obligated to pay them wages anyway...

After all when they do not find gametime it means their value will drop anyway and at times (between loans) we are obligated to pay them wages anyway...

Not sure that's true, tbh...

I reckon if someone had already bid 4/5m we'd have snapped their arm off...

There isn’t though. We can’t even find a buyer for Eriksen and he’s actually good.

It’s always hard to shift flops, like Janssen we loaned him out to try and put him in he shop window but he never showed anything at Burnley or Monaco. I’m surprised we have found a club willing to take him but then Turkish teams will take any old rubbish.

Equipe (probably the best French paper) also reporting this too.

He has another year on his contract so Spurs will need to pay his contract off (estimated cost is up to £1.5m) so at the reported 4 - 5m euros we won't make much back but importantly we have one overseas trained spot back to use (if we can) in the January TW.

And Sessegnon will use any minutes N'Koudou would have had,and more, with greater effect.

So all good news, providing the deal goes through !

Wish him well.

I blame the club who put him in an impossible situation.

He was never going to succeed here, can’t blame him for taking our money.

Good luck to him.

Signed when Pochettino probably never wanted him. Never really given a chance because of it but never really kicked up a fuss, always had a smile on his face and seems to get along with all the players in the team.

Thanks for these anyway:

tumblr_pdw8j8HWg61unaw5fo1_1280.jpg

Good luck to him.

Signed when Pochettino probably never wanted him. Never really given a chance because of it but never really kicked up a fuss, always had a smile on his face and seems to get along with all the players in the team.

Thanks for these anyway:

tumblr_pdw8j8HWg61unaw5fo1_1280.jpg

He even seems to have gotten along decently with Poch (aside from Poch hinting at him being a bit childish upon arrival) decently enough. If Poch really didn't like him he would surely have been Janssened.

Best of luck GK.

Wish him well.

I blame the club who put him in an impossible situation.

He was never going to succeed here, can’t blame him for taking our money.

I have no axe to grind with him either, but what "situation" is that?

"We bought you; now over to you to prove yourself....."? ...We found him 2 loans; yet barely got a sniff of game-time.

He was only ever a punt; I'm just baffled why we spent pretty much an entire window trying to sign him.

Not sure that's true, tbh...

I reckon if someone had already bid 4/5m we'd have snapped their arm off...

This is a huge assumption.
I think there have been number of instances where Levy has refused to sell for something that is less than valuation in his head.

GNK still was France U21 player and even have shown some isolated moments of brilliance for us, so this 4-5 mil is really nothing totally unrealistic.

This is a huge assumption.

Not really... No more huge than "there is always a buyer" anyway.

I think there have been number of instances where Levy has refused to sell for something that is less than valuation in his head.

GNK still was France U21 player and even have shown some isolated moments of brilliance for us, so this 4-5 mil is really nothing totally unrealistic.

Unless we know of such a bid, you really have no grounds to start calling others out for "assumption".

Not really... No more huge than "there is always a buyer" anyway.

Unless we know of such a bid, you really have no grounds to start calling others out for "assumption".

If you put my statement together than it is very safe bet - "There's always a buyer. Price is the question. "
For 1€ I would buy his playing rights. So not an assumption :D . Fact.

Though yea, I am not sure that there has been anyone who would be willing to bid 4-5 mil, I agree with that part. But if not 4-5 then 3. I mean from some price level there has to be someone interested.

If you put my statement together than it is very safe bet - "There's always a buyer. Price is the question. "
For 1€ I would buy his playing rights. So not an assumption :D . Fact.

I'm sure you would. But would you pay his £20,000 (assumption) per week wage? No? Well maybe neither would anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom