Germany vs England

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another who thinks that possession in football is absolutely everything.

Worry about your own shower of shite. You managed to lose against us even when we were absolutely dog shit under Roy Hodgson for fucks sake. :mourpointlaugh:

And then got to a semi final whilst we went out to Iceland..

Well I still wouldn't describe him as clinical. His finishing in some games can be world-class, and in others it can make him look like the Asian Matej Vydra......

"% of chances converted" negates the need for such subjective thinking.

YOUR.

IN.

TATTERS.

You're owning yourself at this point.... I'm only staying for the comedy.

The funniest thing about this are the people insisting that England were so bad last night despite having more shots, more corners and ultimately more chances.

BuT gErMaNy KePt ThE BaLl BeTtEr, DeRp DeRp.

And your point?

Mine is that they still managed to lose to us, and deservedly so. What they did after or before that I couldn't give a toss about.

It was a group game and they still topped that group .. they're a country of about 3 million people so their expectations are very different to ours, we may have been shit under Hodgson but we still had a full XI of top premier league footballers.

Bragging about a group game win which led us nowhere is similar to what most England fans mocked Scottish fans for.

It was a group game and they still topped that group .. they're a country of about 3 million people so their expectations are very different to ours, we may have been shit under Hodgson but we still had a full XI of top premier league footballers.

Bragging about a group game win which led us nowhere is similar to what most England fans mocked Scottish fans for.

It's hardly bragging. But it will be the easiest three points of the group in the World Cup later this year when we play them.

Another who thinks that possession in football is absolutely everything.

Worry about your own shower of shite. You managed to lose against us even when we were absolutely dog shit under Roy Hodgson for fucks sake. :mourpointlaugh:

Bit harsh.

I won’t mention euro 2016 and who achieved what in that tournament.

And boasting about being better than Wales is like us boasting about being better than Brentford for fuck sake 😬

You’re not sensible enough on this subject to bother engaging with so I’ll leave it there

Well I still wouldn't describe him as clinical. His finishing in some games can be world-class, and in others it can make him look like the Asian Matej Vydra. But ultimately he's our second best player, and is a wonderful player.

The question is, who would you describe as clinical, your meaning could be different to mine?

The funniest thing about this are the people insisting that England were so bad last night despite having more shots, more corners and ultimately more chances.

BuT gErMaNy KePt ThE BaLl BeTtEr, DeRp DeRp.

You're just being ignorant fake-newser now......

My first post on all this said Germany pulled us badly out of shape and failed to capitalise, but I'd rather focus on the last 9 months of dubious performances.

You're the only one throwing out stats (and then opting to ignore them when it comes to the is Son clinical debate)..... HYPOCRICY.

"No-one can critique Gary unless I'm melting mid-game".... HYPOCRICY.

You're in the mud.... Walk away... Re-group..... and I'm sure we'll all enjoy a lovely, more fruitful chat again soon.

Actually I won’t leave it there. You’re being a cunt (well bigger cunt than normal).

Delete your ‘retarded’ comment for a start.

Then maybe consider deleting your account before you humiliate yourself any further.

Just looking out for you, lad

You're just being ignorant fake-newser now......

My first post on all this said Germany pulled us badly out of shape and failed to capitalise, but I'd rather focus on the last 9 months of dubious performances.

You're the only one throwing out stats (and then opting to ignore them when it comes to the is Son clinical debate)..... HYPOCRICY.

"No-one can critique Gary unless I'm melting mid-game".... HYPOCRICY.

You're in the mud.... Walk away... Re-group..... and I'm sure we'll all enjoy a lovely, more fruitful chat again soon.

They failed to capitalise because they barely created anything of note, for all of their possession. Pickford had one pretty routine save to make the whole game and our defenders got a decent block in a couple of times.

I couldn't care less about what happened before the Hungary game as I've already mentioned that we've been bang average since the Ukraine game in the Euros.

It's hardly bragging. But it will be the easiest three points of the group in the World Cup later this year when we play them.

Yeah you’re a pathetic pile of piss fella

I have goodwill towards England, but you are one of those ‘minority of fans’ who make the world view England fans as twats. YOU spoil it for the majority.

And stay out of Pembrokeshire you prized pillock - we don’t want you.

Fucking hell. Did Stereophonics suck you off one by one or something?

No, I just think Wales are a better team than Iran at the very least, and will be a harder game than the USA too. They're well organised, have a good handful of PL footballers & a talisman, and will be up for the game in the way Scotland were.

You're jumping on everyone's posts a bit too much atm and getting a bit silly. Chill out a bit.

Yeah you’re a pathetic pile of piss fella

I have goodwill towards England, but you are one of those ‘minority of fans’ who most people would love to see having the shit kicked out of them.

And stay out of Pembrokeshire you prized pillock - we don’t want you.

Calm your tits, Rhodri. I'm gonna come to Tenby in August and you're going to sit there and cherish every moment I'm gracing Cymru with my presence.

Back
Top Bottom