Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I aint seen much of him , heard good reviews, but he was dogshit yesterday ( NOT ALONE ) mouriniho said he would,nt swap him for Fernandes at man utd............. from what ive seen i would

I aint seen much of him , heard good reviews, but he was dogshit yesterday ( NOT ALONE ) mouriniho said he would,nt swap him for Fernandes at man utd............. from what ive seen i would

I reckon if we signed Bruno Fernandes in January, he'd be on 0 goals and 0 assists right now with people wondering why on earth we signed him for so much money.

It's still his first season, he needs time.

What I really like about him is he puts himself about and has a little niggle, but he has the creativity as well.

I love creative players that are also up for the battle.

Still think he is going to be a club legend if the fans are patient despite a couple of mediocre performances.

Back
Top Bottom