Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really adapted to the league well, and I love his petulant side coming out winding up the opposition, not afraid to give a bit of a bite when the game is getting shirty.

:mourbringit:

This proper DM issue is becoming so critical.

Just so much depends on it, I don’t know if I could trust Levy not to fuck it up.
I don’t think we will, I think Hojberg is going to be our ball winning CM while winks/locelso collect the ball from the CB’s and move it on.

Kind of sharing the DM’s responsibilities and thus meaning we go yet another season without a bloody out and out DM.

I don’t think we will, I think Hojberg is going to be our ball winning CM while winks/locelso collect the ball from the CB’s and move it on.

Kind of sharing the DM’s responsibilities and thus meaning we go yet another season without a bloody out and out DM.
With the proper players it can work. Look at Bayern. Thiago is the more deep lying midfielder and acts as the creative nucleus. And Goretzka is the ball winning, opposition play breaking player that operates a bit further up the field.

Which is very weird because I don’t remember any Mourinho teams without an out and out DM.

Back
Top Bottom