Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Swellhead Spur

Annibyniaeth Cymru
Too me it's ridiculous however good he is doing someone is always better than him

Individually he is better than Mbappe but just remember Mbappe has 90 speed on Fifa so the kids won't agree

Individually he is better than Lewandowski, just remember the league he plays in gets dominated by young players from the championship/youth team players, put him in this league he doesn't get as many

Yet again he turns up a bit against a pretty shit side in Europe.

Another terrible value for money signing that was supposed to be some kind of coup.

Why didn't we give the money Sporting wanted for Bruno again?
It's the same as shopping in poundland, you buy that tin opener because its a pound and you think its great value, whilst a friend buys the more expensive one in IKEA. You have to keep popping back into poundland to get another shit tin opener, "because its only a pound", whilst your friend's original tin opener is still working just fine.

It's the same as shopping in poundland, you buy that tin opener because its a pound and you think its great value, whilst a friend buys the more expensive one in IKEA. You have to keep popping back into poundland to get another shit tin opener, "because its only a pound", whilst your friend's original tin opener is still working just fine.
But when he’s not in you get to shag his missis… so….turns out a result

Airfixx

www.curling.com Here to help.

We spend 100m on 2 midfielders and you wanna call that poundland???

Utter rubbish.

Mrs Perryman

Supporter
I'm a Cockney Malteser 👑
I'll have you know that I ve got some great bargains from poundland, you just have to shop clever!

Last edited:
He pissed me off in the away leg but he was more interested in front of the home crowd.
But he was begging fouls that the ref blanked all though the 1st half.
The ability is there.

Top Bottom