Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's good but not great. Overpaid for him. The selling club done Levy good style.
I think he was cheaper by £5m if we exercised the buy option early.
If we had waited maybe we would not have bought.
But I am a hypocrite because I thought it was a smart move to buy him early.

The fact this guy is often put forward as some kind of solution to our midfield problems shows what a state we are in.

Second rate in just about every department you’d want for a top premier league midfielder.

This guy is the biggest thief at THFC.

Steals a wage he does. What is his fucking purpose? Hes worse than winks in that with winks atleast you know you’re getting shit. GLC is deceptive in that having a fancy name and being Argentinian u think hed have some fucking flare and creativity. The only thing hes good at is getting injured.

I agree with critique, he was not involved enough in the game.
Even if he is not a winger, he could have played some cleaver passes with Royal on the wing. But instead he was mostly invisible.

But saying "he is Argentinian Winks" is way too freaking harsh.

He did put a chance to Sonny on a silver plate behind Chelsea line. It was the best scoring chance we had and Lo Celso gave the pass.

Not enough, obviously. And generally I agree that I am not sure what does he bring to the table and what are his obvious strengths.

This guy is the biggest thief at THFC.

Steals a wage he does. What is his fucking purpose? Hes worse than winks in that with winks atleast you know you’re getting shit. GLC is deceptive in that having a fancy name and being Argentinian u think hed have some fucking flare and creativity. The only thing hes good at is getting injured.
Every player who doesn’t perform well is now a wage thief? Why would any player want to play for a scummy supporter like you?

I can't blame him for not scoring, recently we have a record of buy good players that become shite for us. Bergwijn was also a prolific goalscorer before join us. Guess is something wrong in coaching this guys,

Back
Top Bottom