Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is there anyone you rate on the team? Seriously.

You seem like you want to sell everyone.
I'm surprised at you. You've got a big drum and you sure like to beat it. And you know I breakdance to some of your rhythms.

But fuck me, we don't have a single player I wouldn't listen to offers for, and I would actively try to sell the vast majority of them. I would get out my Kango and go to town on this fucking squad. I am sick of the sight of most of them. They pain me. And it is not difficult for me to say this. It doesn't affect my sense of self-worth.

The most frustrating thing about GLC is that we know he's on form, and plays well for Argentina. He simply doesn't care when he plays for us.
When you get wheeled out alongside Dele, Winks and Davies to play Vitesse in a 3rd tier European competition group stage game I can see why you'd be less up for it than when representing your country alongside Messi and co.

Gio is not the problem with this team. The problem is the same it's been for the last 4 years: shit players allowed to stay here far too long theiving a wage.

Post CL final was the moment to take them out back and put a bullet in the head of about 15 players.

Yet here we are in late 2021 with about 6 of them still here.

He has gotten chances playing for the first team and fails to impress. I agree with what you are saying, but GLC has to put in effort if he wants to play for us. It's easier for him than most of the players to get into the first team, because he has the talent, and doesn't have that much competition for the spot. He simply isn't bothered, and he has to go.

I'd look good playing with Messi. And I'm 43, overweight and can't play football.

I'll say it again. I don't understand how we signed him on loan, saw no output and fucking bought him anyway.

I'd look good playing with Messi. And I'm 43, overweight and can't play football.

I'll say it again. I don't understand how we signed him on loan, saw no output and fucking bought him anyway.
Because he had a couple of good games, and if we finished signing him in january, we were going to get a slightly cut price. So levy jumped in to get the discount. We could have waited and evaluated at the end of the season but that would have cost more.

Because he had a couple of good games, and if we finished signing him in january, we were going to get a slightly cut price. So levy jumped in to get the discount. We could have waited and evaluated at the end of the season but that would have cost more.
If we had waited we wouldn't have signed him.

I've defended him plenty but he was abysmal yesterday. I don't know why. We needed him to help lift the team but it seems he only pulls out the stops if Messi's at his side. He's been spoilt to shit and his dedication is well in doubt.

Back
Top Bottom