Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

God I truly am shocked that this total void of a midfielder who anybody could see had no stand out attributes, has continued to be abject mediocrity. Who could've seen this coming?

But Argentina...

Oh thank god the blinkers are off. The weirdos total obsession with Tanguy Ndombele gave this joke some kind of cloak of invisibility. Its time everyone woke the fuck up. This bloke is a complete fraud.
Igula Igula will no doubt keep making excuses but he has been an abysmal buy. Him or Fernades we got him....God they just keep punishing us.

Oh thank god the blinkers are off. The weirdos total obsession with Tanguy Ndombele gave this joke some kind of cloak of invisibility. Its time everyone woke the fuck up. This bloke is a complete fraud.
Igula Igula will no doubt keep making excuses but he has been an abysmal buy. Him or Fernades we got him....God they just keep punishing us.
Igula Igula serious question do you ever leave lol. You need some time out man not healthy all.

I have never made excuses for him once my point remains the same there is nobody in the team that can pass the ball like him. If we sell him our team will be worse. We need more skill not less.

I have zero issue selling him and bringing in someone better, I hope we do that. But if we sit him and play garbage like Dele, Lucas or an uninterested Ndombele instead we are worse. Especially when we are playing two DMs who can’t move the ball to save their lives in Skipp and PEH.

According to Igula Igula , he’s been better than Lucas.

He’s been playing for us for 3 years now and I can’t remember two great games from him.
I only remember the ping pong goal against some shit team in Europa League and a half decent turn and run against Southampton 2 seasons ago.

Shame. I was very excited when he first arrived. Just how much time do you give players to bed in?
Have we just had the wrong managers and therefore tactics/philosophy for him?
Glimpses of him being suited to the league and then times where even he looks like he's given up on himself.
Confusing.

Back
Top Bottom