Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's like an AA meeting in here where people have finally hit rock bottom and started seeing players for what they really are.

We've been downgrading our squad for 5 years. No coach can make this team winners but I'm concerned with such poor players, the coach we have now could actually have us sat nearer the bottom 3 than the top half.

It's like an AA meeting in here where people have finally hit rock bottom and started seeing players for what they really are.

We've been downgrading our squad for 5 years. No coach can make this team winners but I'm concerned with such poor players, the coach we have now could actually have us sat nearer the bottom 3 than the top half.

Sorry this is bollox, if no coach can make this team winners, we wouldn't have won any games this season with a shit coach. A good attacking coach would have us top 4. This team needs someone to come in, create an attacking style and kick their arses if they don't perform.

Nuno needs to go today, he is the wrong person fir this team, we all know that Levy will know that, but his ego won't let him do the right thing until he has to.

Everyone needs to stop with the "he's a nice guy and it's not his fault" routine with regards to Nuno. He's a grown man, being paid millions to coach and manage and he's failing to the point where its embarrassing. If he can't take the pressure he should resign, if he can't motivate the players he should resign. If he really is as shit as he looks, he should be sacked.

I don't normally dig out the club, but this fucker is a fraud, who should not be managing if he can't fucking manage.

Another absolute wet blanket, how much did we spend on him? It’s sickening

He does nothing, isn’t incisive with his passing, doesn’t take people on, doesn’t score goals, just a waste of space

His pressing is about the only positive

Another absolute wet blanket, how much did we spend on him? It’s sickening

He does nothing, isn’t incisive with his passing, doesn’t take people on, doesn’t score goals, just a waste of space

His pressing is about the only positive

At the risk of being Sammy, I said before:

We signed this gimp on loan. He did NOTHING, was constantly injured, clearly favoured international duty and contributed fuck all. And we then made the deal permanent anyway. Based on what?

Sorry this is bollox, if no coach can make this team winners, we wouldn't have won any games this season with a shit coach. A good attacking coach would have us top 4. This team needs someone to come in, create an attacking style and kick their arses if they don't perform.

Nuno needs to go today, he is the wrong person fir this team, we all know that Levy will know that, but his ego won't let him do the right thing until he has to.

Everyone needs to stop with the "he's a nice guy and it's not his fault" routine with regards to Nuno. He's a grown man, being paid millions to coach and manage and he's failing to the point where its embarrassing. If he can't take the pressure he should resign, if he can't motivate the players he should resign. If he really is as shit as he looks, he should be sacked.

I don't normally dig out the club, but this fucker is a fraud, who should not be managing if he can't fucking manage.

This squad is miles and miles away from top 4.
Look at last night and forget tactics and shots on target.
When they got men in our box they had Ronaldo, Cavani, Fernandes etc in our box.
When we got in their box we had a Harry Lame, 7 goals in 5 years Moura, PEH and Skipp
We don't have shots or create chances because our entire game plan at the moment is to hope Son does something.

At the risk of being Sammy, I said before:

We signed this gimp on loan. He did NOTHING, was constantly injured, clearly favoured international duty and contributed fuck all. And we then made the deal permanent anyway. Based on what?
I think it was an obligation to buy and simply a mechanism for screwing PSG out of the sell on fee.

I think we had to buy him.

This squad is miles and miles away from top 4.
Look at last night and forget tactics and shots on target.
When they got men in our box they had Ronaldo, Cavani, Fernandes etc in our box.
When we got in their box we had a Harry Lame, 7 goals in 5 years Moura, PEH and Skipp
We don't have shots or create chances because our entire game plan at the moment is to hope Son does something.

That's nothing to do with squad quality and you know it, it's tactics and how they're being coached, same as under Mourinho.

How many of our players have left in the last 5 years and gone on to win trophies......

That's nothing to do with squad quality and you know it, it's tactics and how they're being coached, same as under Mourinho.

How many of our players have left in the last 5 years and gone on to win trophies......
Explain how that's not squad quality?
Do you think Ole is any better coach than Nono?

Last night was a perfect illustration of shit squad and shit coach verses good squad and shit coach.
I dread to think what Liverpool will do to us.

Explain how that's not squad quality?
Do you think Ole is any better coach than Nono?

Last night was a perfect illustration of shit squad and shit coach verses good squad and shit coach.
I dread to think what Liverpool will do to us.

You're telling me if Klopp, Conte, Sarri or any other decent manager was in charge now these players would still be strolling around playing this insipid shit ..... hmm doubt it

I started suspecting Gio of not pulling his weight good a while ago, but it seems Tanguy gets the shit end of that stick most of the time.

Seems like everyone's starting to get exposed though.

It's funny if you go back 100 pages or so in this thread people were broadly quite happy with him. He showed signs post lockdown 2020 that he was getting to grips with the PL and performed quite well.

But now he has, like a few others, just gone backwards. We can point to coaching and injuries but over time everyone finds their true level.

You're telling me if Klopp, Conte, Sarri or any other decent manager was in charge now these players would still be strolling around playing this insipid shit ..... hmm doubt it
They'd still have useless fumbling idiots like Skipp, Moura, PEH in the box messing things up. You could put any top coach in the world and you'd still rather have Ronaldo, Fernandes and Cavani in the oppositions box than those donkies

Back
Top Bottom