Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Starting to feel like I was wrong about this guy. I thought after his strong run of matches for us when Jose would here he would kick on and be worth the fee.

He's been poor when he's played for us lately and is always hurt.

Very disappointed in him.

The strong run of matches just before we signed him from the loan deal thus insuring he would probably double his wages from Betis for years to come? Just a coincidence I guess.

Just like him coming back from international duties with a "knock" that can't be picked up by scans.

Even Winky played through the pain.

Thank heavens we have somebody like Conte running things. I have the feeling that malingerers would be snuffed out in a heartbeat so if he cant get him to dry his tears then nobody will.

He, like Ndombele, just needs to go in the summer. We can’t just keep these players around on fat salaries doing nothing but being injured or unfit. It’s a waste of time and money. He needs to be sold and forgot about.

The strong run of matches just before we signed him from the loan deal thus insuring he would probably double his wages from Betis for years to come? Just a coincidence I guess.

Just like him coming back from international duties with a "knock" that can't be picked up by scans.

Even Winky played through the pain.

Thank heavens we have somebody like Conte running things. I have the feeling that malingerers would be snuffed out in a heartbeat so if he cant get him to dry his tears then nobody will.

His wages didn't double they stayed the same, the loan deal was done so we could get round paying PSG the sell on fee they were owed.

Anyway I think you're kinda right, there's a few players that have come to this club recently, rocked up and taken the piss but the club have set the culture up like this over the last few years where players aren't taking accountability for themselves and their actions.

FFS! England don't play again till March yet the South American lot do????
Argentina have five more WC qualification games to play. In addition to the two games I mentioned , they play two more at the end of March. Plus, their away game versus Brazil (suspended two months ago), has still to be rescheduled.
The thing is, both Brazil and Argentina have now both qualified for the WC, though there is still two more qualification places up for grabs.

^^^His time here in a nutshell.

I fear his resale value will be pretty pitiful too given the 42m we sent Betis's way..... Pinch of salt, but 19m:

.....And given the scarecity of cash floating around Europe's middling teams right now, who the fuck would pay that??????
Have you ever heard of a team called Everton?

Personally, I'll wait a little bit longer than two games into Conte's tenure before deciding that Lo Celso is an irredeemable waste of space. (Wasn't he the only player of 28 who took part in the Everton game that came close to scoring?)

Will happily give every player a clean slate for these few months with the Portuguese bore(s) behind us.

I'm still thinking about that last minute embarrassing corner he fluffed for us (his secondary team) before he rejoined his national team where he actually puts in a proper effort.

He's been a way worse buy than N'dombele for a few reasons. End product is one and mostly the suspicion that N'dombele is being his mercurial self. Where as I think Lo so-so is actually putting way more effort in for Argentina. Plus he's supposed to be a tool of a bloke. I'm done with them both. If Conte can't fix them then on one can.

Back
Top Bottom