Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conte on Gio

"They were injured with the national team, Giovani and Romero. The situation with Gio is much better than Romero. My expectation is to see him the day after we play Brentford. He has started to work, Gio is another player we need to exploit, he is a good player."

Conte on Gio

"They were injured with the national team, Giovani and Romero. The situation with Gio is much better than Romero. My expectation is to see him the day after we play Brentford. He has started to work, Gio is another player we need to exploit, he is a good player."
That’ll boil a lot of piss on here.

So basically should be okay for Norwich

I hope Conte can get something out of him but he does seem like such a nothing player
Agree.

It's time he stepped up and started being the player we bought him to be.

Ndombele too.

Sick of these expensive signings not having the stones to step up, and I believe that because they both clearly have ability.

It's a mentality issue.

Do we still not know what his mystery injury is/was?

.....Expected to be fit for the weekend?

Another fortnight has passed..... Not the slightest hint of what his injury is or was.

Has this fucker even been seen in training pics yet?

Remember Lo Celso, along with Lamela and Reguilon, was involved in breaking COVID rules last December by having a party despite strict lockdown rules?

The party was held at LoCelso's home........I wouldn't be surprised if he is the original source of the current COVID outbreak rampaging through the club. The guy has a history of not giving a fuck.

newFile-1.jpg

Remember Lo Celso, along with Lamela and Reguilon, was involved in breaking COVID rules last December by having a party despite strict lockdown rules?

The party was held at LoCelso's home........I wouldn't be surprised if he is the original source of the current COVID outbreak rampaging through the club. The guy has a history of not giving a fuck.

newFile-1.jpg
Front row 2, front row 3, back row 1, back row 2, front row 1...

Oh, sorry, yeah. Lo Celso, Lamela and Reguilón *shakes angry fist*.

newFile-1.jpg

Bottom right: When Robbie Savage mates with the BeeGees.:pochserious2:

newFile-1.jpg

Yeah....Nah

was touted at 50m at one point, the total of lo celso is 42 i think

shocking, pedro goncalves we should be looking at, going the same route
Its crazy how Sporting managed to replace Bruno with Goncalves within a season, and he is on course to putting up even better numbers than Bruno did. He also plays RW in a 3-4-3, it would be a shame if we weren't at least scouting him.

I do hope Lo Celso can still turn it around but I think it is time for him to be replaced with someone who can contribute far more in the attack and in the midfield.

Left to right: She's about 5
Right to left: Pram

????????

Lamela or Barry Gibb?

:mourglasses:
I'm only counting the babes.

To clarify:
Front row 2 - Santa hat, cute black party dress, front row 3 - Santa hat, red satiny dress , back row 1 - blonde, Santa hat, wide-mouthed frog smile, back row 2 - blonde, could be a Mormon, front row 1 - holding a kid, bit of a MILF perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom