Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

well-bye-later.gif

Getting picked for your National team proves nothing, remember Paulinho?

Paulinho, much like Lo Celso, actually looked very good in his national team shirt... hence why he then ended up playing for Barcelona. Palmer only got caps because at the time England WERE bang average. But I take your point.

If we could get our money back I’d sell. It’s all been a bit of a waste of time. I can’t help but think he’s taking us for a ride.

Nobody is paying anywhere close to what we paid for him and rightly so. I absolutely detest malingerers in any line of work.

He wants out now because Conte see's right through him and he doesn't have the same likable qualities that Lamela had to keep some of the fans happy.

I don‘t recall any recent signing that’s annoyed me as much as this guy. I’ve got plenty of patience for players who aren’t good, don’t die for spurs, or even have some attitude issues. But GLC really takes the cake, not overly skilled/talented, always injured, and an attitude worse than Ndombele in my eyes.

His first 6 months were bright, but my god did it drop off a cliff after. How he’s getting into that Argi side is beyond me, as he’s not even playing any games.

This is what happens when you want Bruno Fernandes but your cunt owner piece of shit says you only have wages for a Lo Celso

Same with Mane, Wijnaldum, Hazard, Moutinho, etc

ENIC OUT

This is what happens when you want Bruno Fernandes but your cunt owner piece of shit says you only have wages for a Lo Celso

Same with Mane, Wijnaldum, Hazard, Moutinho, etc

ENIC OUT
To be fair this was more on Pochettino. Levy actually backed him by buying Lo Celso, Ndombele, and Sessegnon. All three have been a massive disappointment.

Not that I'm defending the malignant parasite, but those were poor targets from Pochettino. Great coach, not so great scout.

To be fair this was more on Pochettino. Levy actually backed him by buying Lo Celso, Ndombele, and Sessegnon. All three have been a massive disappointment.

Not that I'm defending the malignant parasite, but those were poor targets from Pochettino. Great coach, not so great scout.
There is factual proof now he wanted both Mane and Wijnladum but Levy refused to pay their wages. Bruno at the time was a 50/50

Yes - Poch made some poor calls but often he was hamstrung by the bald thieving leach of a fraud cunt ENIC apologist

There is factual proof now he wanted both Mane and Wijnladum but Levy refused to pay their wages. Bruno at the time was a 50/50

Yes - Poch made some poor calls but often he was hamstrung by the bald thieving leach of a fraud cunt ENIC apologist
True enough. For years our problem was that we wanted players that didn't want to come to us. These days we have players who would potentially come to us but Levy won't pay up.

I keep hoping that Levy will eventually realise that spending money will lead to success and more money, but when the penny finally drops Levy will grab it before it hits the ground.

its not just about spending money (we have done that GLC, Nodombele, Sissoko) its also scouting
Levy can point to these guys and say to the manager/scouts "these are good players"
so why would Levy trust the scouts/managers with big money ?

Mane - 1 year before Mane's move to Liverpool we brought Son; who happens to be one of our best players. Neither would have been happy on the bench/rotation.

Bruno - Like it or not, United are one of...if not THE biggest team in the world.

Wijnladum - We already had Dier / Demebele, and purchased Wanyama and Sissoko. Sure, we got the wrong player from Newcastle, but would Wijnladum wanted to be a squad player?

Mane - 1 year before Mane's move to Liverpool we brought Son; who happens to be one of our best players. Neither would have been happy on the bench/rotation.

Bruno - Like it or not, United are one of...if not THE biggest team in the world.

Wijnladum - We already had Dier / Demebele, and purchased Wanyama and Sissoko. Sure, we got the wrong player from Newcastle, but would Wijnladum wanted to be a squad player?
Complete non points

Fact - all 3 players were ready to come to us but Levycunt bottled it as usual. What rotation?

Front 3 of Mane, Son and Kane - LMFAO

What a way to flush the best part of 110 million pounds down the toilet.

Shocking

Add the likes of Jack Clarke and Aurier into that and you're talking nearly 150 mil of mediocrity.

Back
Top Bottom