Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't have much time. Had a few touches, tried to run at them. The game stopped for several minutes not long after he came on.
It might be my imagination or wishful thinking but I thought I noticed an added spark to the team.

Admittedly the time he was involved limited the impact of this spark considerably, but a sparkette nonetheless.

Yeah, anyone who thinks this guy actually gives a fuck about this club is kidding themselves. Yeah he can't help injuries but his passion and performances for the NT are completely different, and he always appears to be suddenly fit and available whenever he can pull on an Argentina shirt.

I don't mind players being passionate about their NT, I don't even mind if they're country over club, but I do mind when the club is just a blatant sideshow. We're practically just a training centre for GLC to get fit and ready for his Argentina appearances.
Yeah he can fuck off. He's been absolutely pathetic for us.

1st post on IG in 3 months in a Spurs kit, must have remembered who actually pays him a fucking fortune.
Has he only made post ONE post on IG in 3 months, or only ONE Spurs related post? (I'm not on it, so genuinely don't know!)

If it's the former, then maybe he was too busy on the training pitch regaining fitness to worry about posting on Insta...

When Dele seems to live his life on Social Media, he gets barracked for not getting his head down and work for the club who pay him a fucking fortune ...

Should players even BE on Insta?? It seems to cause more aggravation amongst fans than it satisfies!

I think he’s a player that Conte is going to like. Hopefully he will stay fit because we need a player more creative in CM.
I agree. IF his attitude is fine then this is a player Conte will like. He is good on the counter and can make that final ball, it’s just that under previous managers none of their style of play has made use of what he is good at. We will start to see the player from Real Betis and for Argentina. BUT if his attitude is wrong Conte will just get rid. I really don’t know which it is.

BUT if his attitude is wrong Conte will just get rid. I really don’t know which it is.
I remember Mourinho talked how impressed he was about Lo Celso when he broke into the team, said Gio put his head down, no drama, just worked hard and waited for his opportunity. I imagine Gio’s still on the same song and Conte said he’s a quality player he’s going to use. The signs are probably positive, but we’ll see.

In recompense for having persuaded Levy to shell out top dollar for GLC and Ndombele, I think Poch should take at least one of them off our hands at the price we paid using the PSG cashpile.

Is this guy capable of hitting a fucking shot with a modicum of power? Nothing more than tame backpasses some of his efforts. Shite free-kicks too. Such a disappointment this guy.

He was better than Alli and Ndombele (and Gil if we are being honest but I know people don't want to criticize Gil) but another performance where he had a chance to step up and take control and didn't.

Not as bad as people will try to make out but not nearly good enough.

He is a player that should have value to Spanish and Italian teams so should be moved out so we can have funds to bring in players that can help us more than he does.

He was better than Alli and Ndombele (and Gil if we are being honest but I know people don't want to criticize Gil) but another performance where he had a chance to step up and take control and didn't.

Not as bad as people will try to make out but not nearly good enough.

He is a player that should have value to Spanish and Italian teams so should be moved out so we can have funds to bring in players that can help us more than he does.
drunk baby fail GIF

Back
Top Bottom