Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please sell this fraud this window.

I am still furious we took the cheaper option with this twat that can't kick a ball rather than signing Fernandes who publicly declared he wanted to join us.

and people were moaning why Mourinho never played started him and N'dombele together? hahahaha because he knew we would have been eaten alive by any half decent team.

There was a period for us, a few years ago, when he briefly looked like our best player. Injuries make that hard to remember, but I'm still hoping there's a player there.

This is exactly like Paulinho, everyone was saying he was great, needs time, starts over Fernandinho for Brazil etc. Turns out he was just shit and we were a much better side after he left.

I never thought I’d see a left footed player with a strike as bad as Lamela’s but my got this guy takes the award.
It’s quite incredible how he seems incapable of striking a ball properly. He also does that stupid thing Lamela used to do where he falls over after trying to shoot the ball with his strong foot. Just painful to watch.

I must be one of the few who still really really wants GLC to work out here but then I admit I'm too sentimental. As a club we've been giving everyone "one more chance" too often so with a heavy heart I say if a decent offer comes in take it as long as that's what Conte wants.

I must be one of the few who still really really wants GLC to work out here but then I admit I'm too sentimental. As a club we've been giving everyone "one more chance" too often so with a heavy heart I say if a decent offer comes in take it as long as that's what Conte wants.

Apart from a few with a fucked-up agenda, it's fair to say everyone wants the likes of GLC to work out....

The problem is too many pet projects is crushing our depth and ability to rotate.

I think all fans do want GLC to work but I have seen absolutely nothing from him in his time with Spurs that makes me believe it will. With our midfield being so devoid of attacking creativity it is probably for the best that we cut our losses on him and ndemfatboy, but in Levy's mind he will want to recoup our initial expenditure which means we will be stuck with them. In a perfect world both players would turn their Spurs careers around and become a midfield force but I can't see that happening.

I think most fans really, really wanna zigazig ah.
I have higher hopes for him than Ndontcarebele.
Not really saying a lot..

MaleSmartIberianmidwifetoad-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom