Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This guys like Doctor fucking Strange or some shit. He was basically competent fer two and a bit months. He has warped reality to make people think he was Hoddle...
If I may trigger Igula Igula for a moment, he was good in exactly the way Lucas has been good lately, a lone source of energy and ideas in a squad bereft of them.

We did end up making the Europa League, so the option was going to be mandatory regardless, but at no point were we ever in receipt of the player we’d paid for.

If I may trigger Igula Igula for a moment, he was good in exactly the way Lucas has been good lately, a lone source of energy and ideas in a squad bereft of them.

We did end up making the Europa League, so the option was going to be mandatory regardless, but at no point were we ever in receipt of the player we’d paid for.

I agree in a limited sense. Yes both had moments of good play and haven't good enough overall, especially lately, and both need to be out.

The only difference I see is that Lo Celso is a skilled player in a bad fit while Lucas is not skilled at all.

But overall both need to go.

You were...Well fond of him. Just checking you were good with it...

My fondness for him was never as much as a few odd posters tried to paint it.

I have repeatedly said he should go so I am fine with him going although think the fact we aren't upgrading or replacing him is a major problem. He is better than what we still have here so him going with no replacement is a stupid move.

I agree in a limited sense. Yes both had moments of good play and haven't good enough overall, especially lately, and both need to be out.

The only difference I see is that Lo Celso is a skilled player in a bad fit while Lucas is not skilled at all.

But overall both need to go.
Nah I'm fine with keeping tge guy that gives a flying fuck and binning the total zero that is GLC.

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Hang in there Igula Igula

No triggered at all.

I do find it funny how much time people spend talking about me and Lo Celso though. Talk about triggered.
I find your everlasting hope for GLC much more relatable than your crusade against Moura.

There are other virtues in a footballer, even an attacking one, than technical quality.

Anyway, here’s hoping Kulu puts him back as the bench chaos agent he’s best suited as

Back
Top Bottom