Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy's taken a rinse on bad purchases before. Janssen bought for 18m, sold for 6m. Soldado bought for 26m, sold for 10m.

It's going to be similar with Lo Celso and Ndombele unfortunately. If we somehow recouped 45m for the pair of them, it'd be incredible.

Levy's taken a rinse on bad purchases before. Janssen bought for 18m, sold for 6m. Soldado bought for 26m, sold for 10m.

It's going to be similar with Lo Celso and Ndombele unfortunately. If we somehow recouped 45m for the pair of them, it'd be incredible.
Aurier released

the mad thing is, so many of these same skills, and shots he screwed up were almost carbon copies of what's in his pre-Spurs highlight reel.

Like that wafted ball towards goal, he scored that while PSG. Absolutely unsaveable stuff.

He and Ndombele sum up the post Poch and Jose period where we were going backwards and the mentality and attitude in the club was lacking, just pure bad vibes - glad he's going just didn't suit the Premier League - has the ability but not the mentality or the durability to play here.

Hate to say it, but I was big on him. I watched him so many times at Real Betis and he looked phenomenal. Maybe it’s just he isn’t suited or good enough for PL.
Not saying what I thought of Ndombele signing😭😂

Back
Top Bottom