Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He simply wasn't made for the EPL. And it is time for him to leave. For the fee Spurs paid he was a flop, yes.
But I still don't take any schadenfreude from seeing a video of any Spurs that's complied just to humiliate the player.
If one made a video compilation of any top player's mistakes there would be even more "big chances missed" than in this video.
Kane and Son had horrible misses this/last season but they are still world-class. Even world-class players make silly mistakes.
If one put up Kulusevski's fumble and stumble trying to pass to Son (vs Norwich) you'd think he was Charlie Chaplin.
I wish Lo Celso well at his new club (except if he should play against Spurs some time).

For the fee paid?

He’d have been a flop if we signed him for half the price. Waste of wages & time. It’s pretty miraculous we’re getting what we are for him.

Also, fuck him. Never gave a shit about playing for Spurs and nobody can convince me otherwise. Soon as Pochettino left this no mark has phoned in his entire Spurs career.

For the fee paid?

He’d have been a flop if we signed him for half the price. Waste of wages & time. It’s pretty miraculous we’re getting what we are for him.

Also, fuck him. Never gave a shit about playing for Spurs and nobody can convince me otherwise. Soon as Pochettino left this no mark has phoned in his entire Spurs career.

Pretty much my thoughts as well. Once Poch was gone, he just didn't give a shit. I was so hopeful at first but guy pretty much showed he didn't want to be here.
If we're getting 20mil for him take it and run. He'll do fine somewhere else. It ain't here. And that's got to be ok.

He's actually decent. Didn't work for him here, but there's a player there. No need to deny it.

As per below....

Is not a good player in my estimate at all he's an average player with an attitude problem.

......Flatters to deceive in an Arg shirt if last night is anything to go by. They were rampant in the 2nd half, but the geezer still typically pissed away the good chance that came his way.

As per below....

......Flatters to deceive in an Arg shirt if last night is anything to go by. They were rampant in the 2nd half, but the geezer still typically pissed away the good chance that came his way.

He's bang average. He isn't a bad footballer and he isn't a particularly good one either. He's a decent midfielder who has found his level at Betis or Villareal. The peak of his career will be the season that led to us signing him.

One of many OK midfielders who are playing for that Argentina side. Their job is to provide energy, be technically competent and help link play to the actually quality players they have up top. But when it comes to an opportunity to be the one who makes a difference, Lo Celso will always let the team down.

He's bang average. He isn't a bad footballer and he isn't a particularly good one either. He's a decent midfielder who has found his level at Betis or Villareal. The peak of his career will be the season that led to us signing him.

One of many OK midfielders who are playing for that Argentina side. Their job is to provide energy, be technically competent and help link play to the actually quality players they have up top. But when it comes to an opportunity to be the one who makes a difference, Lo Celso will always let the team down.

Yeh, Messi was on fire last night and when he's like that the surrounding player's jobs become easy.

Yeh, Messi was on fire last night and when he's like that the surrounding player's jobs become easy.
Messi and Lo Celso reminds me of Lo Celso and Kane, but even more one sided. One does all the hard work and create chances, the other just runs around a bit and then srews up a good chance.

Argentina fans still love him.

Messi and Lo Celso reminds me of Lo Celso and Kane, but even more one sided. One does all the hard work and create chances, the other just runs around a bit and then srews up a good chance.

Argentina fans still love him.
There was one on here would regular bang on about how good he was. You would think a man who may have seen some real midfielders as Argentina has produced some exceptional ones would see through him. Nationalistic fervour I guess. Oh yeah Happy Platty Jubes Yiddos!

Pop Tv Rita GIF by One Day At A Time

Sell. Be done. Chalk it down to a bad call.

Back
Top Bottom