Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A mean dead ball....we talking about the same player. Lo Celso was responsible for genuinely the poorest dead ball I have seen in my time watching football. He is the epitome of average. Hence the lack of a que for his services. Fraud.
He started really well... Hense
Jose and the club's choise to buy him .... And yeah from what I saw I THOUGHT he took good dead ball , and BULK AVERAGE players tends not to get forty caps for Argentina and fetch 35 mil..but hey everyones entitled to AN OPINION

He started really well... Hense
Jose and the club's choise to buy him .... And yeah from what I saw I THOUGHT he took good dead ball , and BULK AVERAGE players tends not to get forty caps for Argentina and fetch 35 mil..but hey everyones entitled to AN OPINION

Why are you shouting random words? Your opinion is certainly yours to hold, that's why we are having this chat. It's still crap by the way and the International redherring is well explored the answer inevitably being...Charlton Plamer.

That 'he started well' period, coincided with the most weird time in football a period when Todd Cantwell thrived, the results should have an asterisk beside them coinciding as it does with lock down. He is a horribly average player an opinion shared by an increasing amount of the fan base. Goes without saying they are entitled to it. I can't wait till him and the other wasteman ( the one who scored more and assisted more than Lososo ) are distant memories. Your on an Internet chat forum you need to understand that we talk to each other as a consequence. Hence you know...opinions. if you can't cope with yours being challenged, your in the wrong place.

Last edited:
Individual "heroics" may be an over-statement.

- You not remember the Toby 12m release clause saga? No-one wanted in.....
- Rose was up for sale for a couple of years. Left on a free.
- Sissoko had a good season by his standards that year, but I doubt you'd have sold him for much that summer (limited player on wages higher than any likely suitor could afford).
- Covid hit within 7 months of that final too.

Peeps need to face facts; if X player is as shit as they claim then the trf fee will most likely reflect that..... Especially as most of Europe are skint.

For years now peeps have been saying Winks, Lamela, Lucas, Sanchez are crap but still expecting 20-25m per pop. It's lunacy.
In that context, Levy getting 17m from Inter when Eriksen had 6 months left on his contract looks like genius.

:levylol:

Does a bit.... He's moved twice for free since then too. :levywhoa:
No wonder ever since Inter have fucked us around with transfers.

That said, it was the CEO / chairman who bought Eriksen. Conte has always been pretty direct in his communication, and in fairness did work with Eriksen to fit his skillset into his system.

-------------------------------------------

Eriksen's stint on the bench was put to Conte during an interview with Gazetta dello Sport, in which the former Chelsea boss insisted it's not his job to look out for individual players.

He said: "All the choices I make are always and only for the good of Inter not for the good of the single player.

"Players must be functional to an idea and a project in order to be competitive at national and international level.

"The modern footballer must be fast, strong, resistant. I take the technique for granted if you join a club like Inter."

Antonio Conte explains why Christian Eriksen's move to Inter has so far failed

Why are you shouting random words? Your opinion is certainly yours to hold, that's why we are having this chat. It's still crap by the way and the International redherring is well explored the answer inevitably being...Charlton Plamer.

That 'he started well' period, coincided with the most weird time in football a period when Todd Cantwell thrived, the results should have an asterisk beside them coinciding as it does with lock down. He is a horribly average player an opinion shared by an increasing amount of the fan base. Goes without saying they are entitled to it. I can't wait till him and the other wasteman ( the one who scored more and assisted more than Lososo ) are distant memories. Your on an Internet chat forum you need to understand that we talk to each other as a consequence. Hence you know...opinions. if you can't cope with yours being challenged, your in the wrong place.
Your a classic internet bully.. insisting that your opinion is right refusing to ust accept that others have a different opinion and dont need or want correcting

Your a classic internet bully.. insisting that your opinion is right refusing to ust accept that others have a different opinion and dont need or want correcting
No I'm really not. You are the person that started Caps Lock shouting because someone disagreed. Your a classic cry baby. Turned a polite conversation into a scrap then cries when called on it. You think he's talented and (really oddly )good at dead balls. I think that's utter bunk and I'm not alone. When folk go to the extent of pointing out his lack of ability in lowlight videos the evidence supports my position.

Last edited:
ferris youre still here GIF

Seriously mate was I rude to this bloke? I just disagreed with him. He better not wake up cretinousgoat cretinousgoat .... I thought the point was we interrogated our opinions and had a bit of a laugh.
I’m not normally someone that likes to involve myself in other people’s disagreements but seeing what you had posted, I didn’t see anything that would been enough to be called a bully or not valuing their opinion.

Anyway, LoSoSo.

Good for both parties if he found a new club.

No I'm really not. You are the person that started Caps Lock shouting because someone disagreed. Your a classic cry baby. Turned a polite conversation into a scrap then cries when called on it. You think he's talented and (really oddly )good at dead balls. I think that's utter bunk and I'm not alone. When folk go to the extent of pointing out his lack of ability in lowlight videos the evidence supports my position.
You call my opinion crap...call me a cry baby.. and then justifying yourself by saying your not as bad as others on here
that isn't engaging in conversation that's ignorant bullying and stating your opinion as factual overiding others opinions, again thats not Polite conversation that's aggression, IE bullying.. so Please in future just try to be a bit more pleasant it's NOT dificult ... Oh I CAPITALISED to make a point stand out... Not to shout..

You call my opinion crap...call me a cry baby.. and then justifying yourself by saying your not as bad as others on here
that isn't engaging in conversation that's ignorant bullying and stating your opinion as factual overiding others opinions, again thats not Polite conversation that's aggression, IE bullying.. so Please in future just try to be a bit more pleasant it's NOT dificult ... Oh I CAPITALISED to make a point stand out... Not to shout..

Aggression & Bullying are not one and the same:

"Two children want the same ball on the playground, or two children want to be first down the slide. This is fighting between two peers of equal power. It is not bullying."

"Bullying is the deliberate abuse of power to harm another person"

"In bullying, a power imbalance must exist"

This just be a rowdy playground.

There won't be a future you're dead to me...

Back
Top Bottom