Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How much closer again?

Animated GIF

lazio, fiorentina, villareal seem all interested.
I would delete villareal because they are not a serious club (after the good season they didn't buy him)
lazio and fiorentina are also club with no money to spend
we should offer him to juventus or milan or atletico madrid

Sky Sport Italia have revealed that Fiorentina are now increasingly confident of beating Villarreal to the signing of Tottenham midfielder Giovani Lo Celso.

TYC Sports journalist Cesar Luis Merlo claimed on Monday that Spurs and Villarreal are in the final stages of negotiations over the midfielder and the Argentine is expected to return to the La Liga club on a loan deal with an option or obligation to buy.

Meanwhile, Radio La Red journalist German Garcia Grova revealed on the same day that the 26-year-old has already agreed on personal terms with Unai Emery’s side ahead of a return to El Madrigal.

Despite this, Italian publication La Nazione (08/08/22 via Fiorentina.it) had suggested the Viola were still in the race for the Tottenham man and were set to meet with the player’s entourage on Thursday.

It is asserted that Villarreal’s move for the Spurs star has been blocked by La Liga since it is in breach of their financial fair play rules.

I don't give a fuck who he goes to so long as he goes.

Did you know his name derives from the Latin “celsus”, meaning “the one who should be increased, high, elevated, erect, straight, dignified, noble, superb, proud"

Well he has failed spectacularly to live up to his name.

lazio, fiorentina, villareal seem all interested.
I would delete villareal because they are not a serious club (after the good season they didn't buy him)
lazio and fiorentina are also club with no money to spend
we should offer him to juventus or milan or atletico madrid
Juventus is following Paredes if we send Rabiot to the HM. I don't think Lo Celso interests.

Back
Top Bottom