Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh No Ugh GIF by Adult Swim

apparently loan with option. Wanted this absolute fraud of a footballer gone for good or at least obligation ffs.

Sometimes you just have to take whatever you can get. Hopefully in a years time, it’ll be a more affordable purchase for Villarreal to make. We’re going to take a hit financially in the long run, but we’ve got to offload these players in any way we can now

Sometimes you just have to take whatever you can get. Hopefully in a years time, it’ll be a more affordable purchase for Villarreal to make. We’re going to a take a hit financially in the long run, but we’ve got to offload these players in any way we can now
If he has a good World Cup maybe a few more clubs will get into the frame.

This isn't impossible.
My father in law (Argentinian) is always surprised how badly he's viewed here, and how unsuited he is to England. They really like him in Arg.

As I always point out - playing well in an international, for one of the worlds top teams, is not indicative. They're often playing teams who barely qualify as professional players.

Do we rate Kane so highly because he scored 5 goals in an England friendly against Albania?
No. It's because he's on his way to scoring 200 goals in one of the toughest leagues in the world. Even there, there are plenty who question his ability to score/turn up in big games.

This isn't a problem unique to us and will likely be a growing one for the coming years. As the PL grows in stature and revenues it will create ever larger gaps with the other leagues. PL teams will need to pay higher both in fees and wages for numerous reasons, but then will be difficult to offload if the player doesn't work out because teams in these other leagues just don't have the financial means.

apparently loan with option. Wanted this absolute fraud of a footballer gone for good or at least obligation ffs.
He’s not a fraud. Played well for about half a season at Spurs and played well at Villarreal last season, from what I heard. He has ability, just that for some reason it went wrong for him here, possibly attitude issues. I haven’t heard much being reported about how he’s like though, in comparison with Ndombele who is often labelled as lazy and careless.

Back
Top Bottom