Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They don’t have money.

If GLC refuses to sign anywhere else; they don't actually need to buy him and can just continue to loan him knowing we are stuck paying his wages otherwise.

I think he, VR and his agent have conspired together here.

Last edited:
Sun Tan Summer GIF by Pose FX

He's a complete fraud as big a waste of money as Ndombele. Can't wait for both to begone. How many goals and assists did he get? He is the epitome of average Mason Caskey Winks level player constantly given a veneer of respect because he is Argentine. The so called good spell he had I went back and examined it..its not good it's that word again average. Can't recall two players I had such high hopes for being less effective.

I didn’t think Caskey was that bad

Anyone know if he has 1 more year after this loan ends?
Seems we will not get much out of this in the long run and they're probably screwing us over, but better getting rid one way or another.

If GLC refuses to sign anywhere else; they don't actually need to buy him and can just continue to loan him knowing we are stuck paying his wages otherwise.

I think he, VR and his agent have conspired together here.
Goes to show what a dud he is. Signed for nigh on 50m and now a few years later no one can better a straight loan deal from Villareal.

At the time i was livid against Sheffield Utd when Fleck trampled all over his face, (officials ignored it as usual) but would definitely get pleasure out of seeing it now!

Back
Top Bottom