Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didnt realise he was left footed, I like that a lot. Its quite surprising how many players in CM get done by left footers because they assume its going to be on the right to pass it - Dembele being a prime example. Even with intense coaching its hard to think/remember what a players best side will be

On Loan! So we haven't actually signed this player after all.
Never thought I'd see the day we take players on loan from mid table Spanish teams.
I suppose some people are still gonna spin this as some kind of master stroke by Daniel Levy.
You’ve done so well this window John, don’t revert to insufferable man tip now.

On Loan! So we haven't actually signed this player after all.
Never thought I'd see the day we take players on loan from mid table Spanish teams.
I suppose some people are still gonna spin this as some kind of master stroke by Daniel Levy.
It literally is a master stroke by Levy to get the deal across the line by reducing the eventual transfer fee via this one-year-loan fee.

Then again, big clubs would never technically loan a player for a season when really buying th- Oh wait, Mbappe to PSG.

giphy.gif

Unless you don't think we'll manage to at least qualify for the Europa League this season - which would make the compulsary transfer happen...

I know - I was the one who posted that originally. He's wrong - and I'm going to tell him so, if he's on the radio tonight.
I texted the show again last night (World Football Phone-in - 5 live) and got the presenter to ask him to apologise! Vickery was still saying Lo 'Chelso' - and he refused to admit he was wrong! He said it several times.
It was right at the end of the programme, so I'll be texting again next week lol.

It literally is a master stroke by Levy to get the deal across the line by reducing the eventual transfer fee via this one-year-loan fee.

Then again, big clubs would never technically loan a player for a season when really buying th- Oh wait, Mbappe to PSG.

giphy.gif

Unless you don't think we'll manage to at least qualify for the Europa League this season - which would make the compulsary transfer happen...
The loan is only compulsory if we qualify for the Champions League, the UEFA Cup isn't enough

Physically he is quite small. Even Sessegnon who is no giant look bigger than him when they were side by side on the pitch yesterday

Sorry if this has been posted already, as most on here long enough know I hate compilations vids, the player vs 'x' team vids showing their every touch gives a much more rounded view on the player. This is also against quality oppo too.

Sorry if this has been posted already, as most on here long enough know I hate compilations vids, the player vs 'x' team vids showing their every touch gives a much more rounded view on the player. This is also against quality oppo too.

Thank you kindly for this. I feel like I've seen every goal/assist way too many times in those highlight vids. A proper creative spark and it'll be very exciting to see what he can bring to the side.

Direct as hell too. Love it.

His performance against Real Madrid at the back end of last season was even better.

He's going to be excellent for us

That was the game that really woke people here up to him (well, non-Betis fans I mean). He had a similar game against Madrid last match of the season.

Aaah, should have looked above, Totti makes the same point. Worth repeating in any case

I'm thinking about something new; about completely bastardizing both Spanish and Italian pronunciations.

I'm thinking about pronouncing his name "Lo Cheltho".

YZPqWOn.png

Back
Top Bottom