Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure why Poch just doesn't pull the old Fergie trick - every single player has a slight niggle before international duty and can't go.

1500x500

The choice was Fernades or Locelso but there was a clause. Pochettino I feel wanted his country man. Have it on good authority that Bruno would...how did a poster put it (crawl across broken glass with his cock out) to join us. This is on Pochettino Fernades was the 100% like for like replacement for Eriksen( N'dombele was Dembele belated replacement) But Poch was certain he could convince Eriksen to recommit. This is why we never pulled the trigger on Bruno. Jose would never have got played like that one talk with Dane made him realise this was a non starter. We should be all watching Fernades at ten with N'dombele breaking the lines and War Machine clearing up behind them . Its a miss no matter how you dress it up.

Seriously who comes up with this insider shit?

'Tottenham midfielder Giovanni Lo Celso has no friends and sings songs from Annie in a monotone to annoy Antonio Conte'

'Tottenham midfielder Giovanni Lo Celso's name translated means Fred And Rose West.

'Tottenham midfielder Giovanni Lo Celso sacrifices chickens at a Nazi rally in Spalding, Lincolnshire'

He's been pants for us but just let him evaporate gracefully so we can forget he was ever here.

I wasn't going to pretend I know his family tree or what relatives he has but yes, it seems more likely that it's a sister.

THIS is his sister.......

178451176_2194190630717331_8787931374705703356_n.jpg

The eventual newborn was more than a bit disconcerting though:

images

FWIW, I think his sister also used to play guitar for Alice Cooper & 90s UK rockers The Almighty:

e46a637ca96d4d576e1fbb3dd47c89fa.jpg

Last edited:
we look so much better on the ball as a team with him in there. was good tonight, looking to get on the ball and slip people in who are in the pockets. hopefully he can stay fit for the run in as we need him massively

Looked quality but also looked like he was coming back from injury. Fair play Jose took him off.

Back
Top Bottom