Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

100% Totti made it

And I bet you still watched it.

giphy.gif

Lo Celso doesn't look far off from being a top, top player.

Cracking effort from him tonight and a silver lining to our utterly wank season so far.

No player should be called up for international duty if they haven't featured in the last club match.

He can’t make me and neither can you. All you’re proposing is excuses in his favour and false hope. He has no presence. Doesn’t command it and it’s not offered to him against stronger sides.

Technically he need space to hold on to the ball, make accurate passes and make the right decision. He almost bottled the counter which resulted in Kane banger.

Both of you still have time to make me step back.
almost bottled the counter?? how did he do that? great first touch from a ball bouncing into him, dribbles it smoothly up the other end and times his pass to son with perfection...?? how the fuck is that bottling it?

Playing very well for Argentina. Looking forward to seeing more of Gio, Ndombele and Bergwijn post Mourinho. A shame that 18 months of coaching malpractice has convinced many that these players aren't up to it.

Just get rid at this point. The few times he’s been available he’s done almost nothing. 1 league goal in 2.5 years and that’s our supposed Eriksen replacement. He won’t be missed, hasn’t even reached Chadli’s level in this shirt.

Like Tanguy, this level is too tough for him.

Let them boost their price up and get them sold.

I don't care how well GLC & TN play for other teams..... I don't want either of them back.

Good friend I know who is mates with a well sourced ITK says he fully believes this deal will be over the line by yesterday, or at the very earliest the day before, however there are still one or two sticking points, and if they can not be slowly ironed out he expects it to be completed last June.

Lovely farewell from the lad to all at Betis on his Instagram, some golazos in the vidclip as well...

"It's time to bring to a close a really important stage in my career and say farewell by thanking everybody. I'm taking with me fantastic memories and leaving behind some wonderful moments in which I have felt the fondness of all around me. It's difficult to express my feelings because I have conflicting emotions – joy on the one hand because this is a very important step in my career but sadness on the other because I'm leaving a place where I've felt at home from the very start. I will doubtlessly miss my friends at this magnificent club, its loyal fans and this amazing city. Thank you to all the players , coaches, the executive team and all the staff that work at the club."

I had a bizarre dream about this guy last night, why I do not know.

Basically I was having a kickabout with him down the park. He kicked the ball and that's when his glass eye flew out of his head and hit me in the chest. I remember thinking that I don't remember him only having one working eye. I was also concerned if he had difficulty with spacial awareness affecting his game but he told me there were no issues and proceeded to show me some perfect free kicks on goal to prove his point.

What the actual fuck!?

This means you have deep seated fantasies about your mother.

that'll be £500 for the session

Back
Top Bottom