Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does our media team specifically search "worst music ever made" when they make these videos? It's just dreadful...
opX6Csw.png

Not sure there is any "I told you so" but there is a case to be made that fans shouldn't write players off so quickly.

Lo Celso is an example of how badly our strategy was at the club. Bought for Pochettino, he then had to play under Jose, Nuno and Conte, he looks like a fish out of water in defensive minded teams, he is suited to teams that like to play with the ball so I don’t think it is surprising he is now doing well.

The first issue is entirely on the club, the second issue is Lo Celso himself, he has had a very injury marked career with us and is useless to us even now if he now fits the club with Ange as manager if he ends up on the treatment table all the time.

If he is able to maintain fitness over the next 1-2 months then clearly his career with us will have changed direction.

But it really goes to show how important it is to have a football/recruitment vision at the club. If we sack Ange and get defensive manager (don’t think we will) half our squad goes in the bin and we have to do another rebuild.

I had a bizarre dream about this guy last night, why I do not know.

Basically I was having a kickabout with him down the park. He kicked the ball and that's when his glass eye flew out of his head and hit me in the chest. I remember thinking that I don't remember him only having one working eye. I was also concerned if he had difficulty with spacial awareness affecting his game but he told me there were no issues and proceeded to show me some perfect free kicks on goal to prove his point.

What the actual fuck!?
Lets break this down

You are dreaming about men. So you are definitely gay.

You were having a kickabout with a stranger. That means you werent loved as a child.

His glass eye fell out and hit you. It means you have been 'eye'ing people in the shower through 'glass' windows . You are a pervert

You said you didnt remember about his eyes. That means you are getting old. Start accepting it.

You mentioned 'special awareness' with freekicks. It means you are aware of all this and deny it to yourself. You are a psycopath.

So in conclusion geriatric, unloved, gay, pervert psychopath.

Back
Top Bottom