Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This feels like it is just made up because "lolLevy".

Bale's agent said that Levy always sticks to an agreed deal.

It is more likely we are stalling because Mourinho doesn't rate him in my opinion.
I am sure Levy always sticks to a deal..... if it works in his favour. For example , sorry Bale youve got a contract, it was a deal, you have to stick to it. No pay rise for you.

Lyon chairman said how Levy kept changing the deal when we were buying Lloris off them.

That’s made up.

The contract terms would have been locked down in advance.
I phoned virgin media couple of weeks ago and got them to knock down £12 a month from what I was paying and got them to add BT sport for free. But I had the upper hand because my contract had 3 months left. So it can happen especially if a certain bald man thinks he is a great negotiator.

I phoned virgin media couple of weeks ago and got them to knock down £12 a month from what I was paying and got them to add BT sport for free. But I had the upper hand because my contract had 3 months left. So it can happen especially if a certain bald man thinks he is a great negotiator.
And he probably knows that Real Betis are desperate to get the money this month as they need a new midfielder and already have made a move for Guido Rodriguez (defensive midfielder at Club América, Argentinian international as well).

Last edited:
I am sure Levy always sticks to a deal..... if it works in his favour. For example , sorry Bale youve got a contract, it was a deal, you have to stick to it. No pay rise for you.

Lyon chairman said how Levy kept changing the deal when we were buying Lloris off them.
And Bale's agent (who's also the agent of Davies, Gylfi, Adam Smith and Trippier, so someone that has had plenty to do with old baldy) said that Levy always sticks to a deal. Once a deal is set he will follow it to a T. During negotiations he will haggle and negotiate to create the best deal possible. But once the deal is set and agreed he doesn't try to back out of it but also expects the same of the other party.

There are probably some agents and clubs that hate dealing with him and some that love to. Aulas is also the French version of Levy only more cuntish since he will air it all publicly instead of keeping it between the parties.

But that's a commercial decision rather than a legal one. Virgin agreed to that because they want to keep your ongoing custom.

We have already agreed to purchase Lo Celso under certain criteria. Here's how the conversation would go:

Levy: Hello. I agreed to purchase Giovanni this month, for 32 million. I signed the contract. I can offer you nothing in return. Would you consider accepting less money?

Real Betis: No.

It's totally and utterly made up because it's Levy.

But that's a commercial decision rather than a legal one. Virgin agreed to that because they want to keep your ongoing custom.

We have already agreed to purchase Lo Celso under certain criteria. Here's how the conversation would go:

Levy: Hello. I agreed to purchase Giovanni this month, for 32 million. I signed the contract. I can offer you nothing in return. Would you consider accepting less money?

Real Betis: No.

It's totally and utterly made up because it's Levy.
If this was how Levy was behaving there is 0 way that Lewis would have allowed him to be in charge of the club for this long. Absolutely 0.

Just because he kinda looks like a cartoon villain does not mean that he is one.

Back
Top Bottom