Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just had my question read out on Radio 5's World Football Phone-In. Tim Vickery (Yid), who knows all about South American football has just said categorically that it's pronounced Lo Chelso, and he added that the family wanted to recognise their Italian roots by having it pronounced that way.

We'll see - Time will tell, but that's the most authentic answer to the question so far, isn't it?

From that fews games I had seen him played for Argentina, he plays like Van Der Vart. Cultured left foot, good passer, average pace, shields well against bigger players, 0.3 goals/game ratio type player.

Him alongside Sissoko and Ndombele in midfield will be ideal

Him Ndombele and WHO??

Brilliant post

Just had my question read out on Radio 5's World Football Phone-In. Tim Vickery (Yid), who knows all about South American football has just said categorically that it's pronounced Lo Chelso, and he added that the family wanted to recognise their Italian roots by having it pronounced that way.

We'll see - Time will tell, but that's the most authentic answer to the question so far, isn't it?
I'm surprised we don't sign Vickery as our Chief South American Scout. He knows pretty much everything worth knowing about South American football; who the prospects are and most importantly who could succeed in European football.

He is truly encyclopedic.

World Football Phone in with Dotun (also Spurs I think) is a must on the podcast-thing.

I'm surprised we don't sign Vickery as our Chief South American Scout. He knows pretty much everything worth knowing about South American football; who the prospects are and most importantly who could succeed in European football.

He is truly encyclopedic.

World Football Phone in with Dotun (also Spurs I think) is a must on the podcast-thing.
Dotun is Charlton - and sometime Woolich. Not a proper football fan at all.He sometimes alludes to Spurs, but he's a fraud. I think he grew up in Tottenham. Can't stand him. In another life he'd be phoning you from Nigeria, asking you for personal information, if you know what I mean.

But I agree 100% with Tim Vickery and his immense knowledge - genuine Yid.

Sounds like it’s getting done this week
I’m not one to typically melt, but it better. He’s back from his holiday, now it’s just working out a fee with Betis and he can report. I want this done by Tuesday, but end of week is more likely since the team won’t be training at Hotspur Way until after the Audi Cup.

If he makes Peaky Blinders looks like a second rate Champo no. 10 on 8/10 I’ll be a happy boy.

Back
Top Bottom