Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On Loan! So we haven't actually signed this player after all.
Never thought I'd see the day we take players on loan from mid table Spanish teams.
I suppose some people are still gonna spin this as some kind of master stroke by Daniel Levy.
Well it is...

Anyway have a feeling this guy will be a success so I can't wait to see him play. Welcome Giovani!

Never thought I'd see the day we take players on loan from mid table Spanish teams.
I suppose some people are still gonna spin this as some kind of master stroke by Daniel Levy.
Fuck me. Wait til you see the guy play a few games in a Spurs shirt before you start complaining about how he arrived. And don't be disingenuous as you know it's not really a 'loan' - more like a deferred payment which makes perfect bloody sense.

Last edited:

Si Senior!
The's something that The Spurs want to to know
The best in the world his name is Lo Celso
Our number “double 9” Give him the ball and he'll score every time
Si Senor
Give the ball to Giovani and he will score

You’re actually unbelievable?! Option to buy so if we want we buy.. I dunno if you’re purposely being obtuse! He’ll be our player for years. Cheer up will you, I actually feel sorry for you!

SarcasticCompassionateGoat-small.gif

Si Senior!
The's something that The Spurs want to to know
The best in the world his name is Lo Celso
Our number “double 9” Give him the ball and he'll score every time
Si Senor
Give the ball to Giovani and he will score

No, the Dippers appropriated that for Firmino - would be as bad as us doing that Allez Allez rubbish. Once Dippers have been near something it's forever polluted.

Can't wait to see him play for us, 25-30 mins v Newcastle seems realistic, I think the Etihad next week will be a bit too soon / much.

Hopefully in the starting XI v Woolwich (1 Sep) if everything goes well.

No, the Dippers appropriated that for Firmino - would be as bad as us doing that Allez Allez rubbish. Once Dippers have been near something it's forever polluted.
Err we sung Allez, Allez in Madrid.
We've sung You'll never walk alone.
Lewis Holtby song

Don't be silly mate. Wolves also use it for Jiminez too. In fact, seeing as it's an Argie song and frimino is Brazilian it's a bit of an odd choice for him.

Err we sung Allez, Allez in Madrid.
We've sung You'll never walk alone.
Lewis Holtby song

Don't be silly mate. Wolves also use it for Jiminez too. In fact, seeing as it's an Argie song and frimino is Brazilian it's a bit of an odd choice for him.

Wolves are wankers then. And "Our number double 9". Really?

That Allez Allez version we did was a bit of fun to sing in pubs but I wouldn't want to hear it again, especially not in the stadium. It's one of the most hackneyed chants there is.

Maybe in the 80s I heard "you'll never walk alone" once or twice, but I'd be appalled to hear that ever sung by Spurs fans these days. It should be an arrestable offence.

Wolves are wankers then. And "Our number double 9". Really?

That Allez Allez version we did was a bit of fun to sing in pubs but I wouldn't want to hear it again, especially not in the stadium. It's one of the most hackneyed chants there is.

Maybe in the 80s I heard "you'll never walk alone" once or twice, but I'd be appalled to hear that ever sung by Spurs fans these days. It should be an arrestable offence.
Mate lighten the fuck up, please. I don't ever recall a list of fucking rules about what can or can't be sung because you have a phobia against Liverpool. I barely given them a 2nd thought.

Back
Top Bottom