Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bloke needs his own thread...

I must admit to not knowing much about him until we were linked. Any good descriptions of him as a player? What can we expect?

Seeing talks that it is a loan with an obligation to buy. 15-20 mil loan fee and we then pay 40 mil to activate the obligation.

Smart if true. Saves us some money to go for other targets, and Betis ends up not having to pay as much to PSG.
You were smack on the money this morning :thumbup:

On Loan! So we haven't actually signed this player after all.
Never thought I'd see the day we take players on loan from mid table Spanish teams.
I suppose some people are still gonna spin this as some kind of master stroke by Daniel Levy.
You can’t possibly be this thick. So it’s better to be permanently stuck with a player than have the option to test him out for a year and keep him if it goes well?

Back
Top Bottom