Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All I've heard is "sellso" yesterday, both from English journos as well as people that covered him in Spain/France.

Oh yea and Gio said it is "sellso", so anything else is just a troll job at this point.

All I've heard is "sellso" yesterday, both from English journos as well as people that covered him in Spain/France.

Oh yea and Gio said it is "sellso", so anything else is just a troll job at this point.

The commentators call him Lo Chelso in Argentinian league clips I've watched of his Rosario Central days.

Maybe it is Lo Chelso but he's got used to being called Lo Selso since he left Argentina so he just goes with that now.

The commentators call him Lo Chelso in Argentinian league clips I've watched of his Rosario Central days.

Maybe it is Lo Chelso but he's got used to being called Lo Selso since he left Argentina so he just goes with that now.

**seethes internally**

Fair enough, only clips/people I've seen talking about it have been since he's played in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom