Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rubbish, absolute rubbish

Gio has much higher ceilling than Dele. Dele is by far the most overrated player in premier league history. Can't wait for Gio to permanently replace him in the starting 11.
Cant agree, yet to see what Lo Celso will provide if I'm honest he looks pretty lightweight

There's glimpses there today, lovely dinked ball for the Dele disallowed goal but ultimately I think the first half system let him down, like it did the whole team.

Just keep starting him. Hopefully in a 4231 which saw us play our best football today

Dele is being a total asshole to him. He keeps bollocking him for fuck all. It's not the way to treat the new guy.

Knows he's a threat to his position no doubt. Ali was lucky he was the one who stayed on. IMO Gio should be getting a run at number 10 let Kane actually play striker rather then having to drop back to cover Ali.

Who despite the glimpses of genius needs to learn to do the basics first for me.

Berbatov used to do that to Darren Bent and I loved him for it, grow a pair or fuck off imo , Lo Cel so needs a kick up the ass he's a flop right now.
:levylol: “He’s a flop” after barely kicking a ball for the club, absolutely laughable.

Its people like you that would have shipped out Sonny and Bale after one season.

Absolutely ridiculous.

:levylol: “He’s a flop” after barely kicking a ball for the club, absolutely laughable.

Its people like you that would have shipped out Sonny and Bale after one season.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Just calling it as I see it.

Son I thought would do well but not as well as he has done

Bale I thought was a fantastic prospect but didn't think he'd go play the way in the game

Lo Celso I think is lightweight and a poor fit for the team and the league.

I see a lot of Eriksen in him actually. A bit laid back and looks a bit slow, but he's got a meaning behind every pass and looks really comfortable on the ball, plus he has a big work rate like Eriksen. Buying him for the reported fee of €32M is a no-brainer IMO

We need to figure out his role and position as quick as possible. The sooner we have that figured out the easier it will be to fully integrate him. He obviously has a lot of quality and talent.

Back
Top Bottom