Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think you guys are really unfair on Lo Celso. When he’s been on the pitch I can’t recall him playing poorly. Sometimes he hasn’t excelled but he’s never been shit.

We’ve got to find the best position for him and hope he has an injury free run, but he has always played well. He is no Winks or Sissoko.

Di Maria....

Golfy_Home_Alone_Buzz_Wolf_large.gif
That conk!

I think you guys are really unfair on Lo Celso. When he’s been on the pitch I can’t recall him playing poorly. Sometimes he hasn’t excelled but he’s never been shit.

We’ve got to find the best position for him and hope he has an injury free run, but he has always played well. He is no Winks or Sissoko.
Absolutely. Injury issues have been frankly alarming, but he has great ability. Could be a massive player for us this year.

Box to box.... Preferably in a 3.

None of this bollock about playing him on the wing.

Tried hard to impose himself on the game, but was pretty sloppy and all over the place. Same story as Sess, but Lo Celso ought to be at a higher standard.

We need him to come good, he has attributes this team desperately needs.

Tried hard to impose himself on the game, but was pretty sloppy and all over the place. Same story as Sess, but Lo Celso ought to be at a higher standard.

He can be excellent at times, but when he's not on his game he's really not worth having on the field. Massive year for him, I'd be looking to move him on if he can't make a big impact for us this year.

I'm going to stick up for him. A month ago he was playing with Messi and Lautaro. Now he's got Winks next to him. It's an insult that he was even played in this shit and i've seen enough of him to know he can play football.

But if you sleep with dogs, you'll catch fleas. He's sunk to the level of the garbage around him.

Very poor tonight.. will give him the benefit of the doubt that he’s still coming back to fitness but this guy needs to step up and deliver this season.

like I'm going to stick up for him. A month ago he was playing with Messi and Lautaro. Now he's got Winks next to him. It's an insult that he was even played in this shit and i've seen enough of him to know he can play football.

But if you sleep with dogs, you'll catch fleas. He's sunk to the level of the garbage around him.

Anyone can look good if they are being carried by Messi.

As one of the most experienced players in that side tonight he should be showing some leadership

None shown. No skill shown couldn't be bothered.

Has shown up to play for about a dozen games in 2 seasons for Spurs. Often injured.

So far an appalling playing record for Spurs, just needs to decide he wants to be a professional player and play for the club who paus him, not just turn up for Argentina. Last chance saloon for him

Awful value for money so far in his Spurs career and dreadful tonight specifically. I do not doubt his ability. I do doubt his attitude and physical staying power at Premier League level. Hard to see that he was anything other than a typical punt buy.

Let's be honest, the entire team were awful.

He's not the kind of player to run a game himself. He needs targets to find passes.

I'm still confused why he plays RCM. He would be better playing left of a 3. Where Dele played in the city game.

I think he is the type of player that needs a long run of games to really get into it. He had shown flashes of brilliance for us and Argentina. But the consistency isn't there yet partly because of injuries. He is a very streetwise player which is useful to have in the squad.

I said at the start of the season he's my one to watch. If he shows what he is capable of then we will have a good season.

Anyone can look good if they are being carried by Messi.

As one of the most experienced players in that side tonight he should be showing some leadership

None shown. No skill shown couldn't be bothered.

Has shown up to play for about a dozen games in 2 seasons for Spurs. Often injured.

So far an appalling playing record for Spurs, just needs to decide he wants to be a professional player and play for the club who paus him, not just turn up for Argentina. Last chance saloon for him

He wasn't carried by Messi if you actually watch the games, but I guess that is an easy narrative to throw out there to try and slag a guy for no reason.

As for showing up for Spurs, for large parts of the Covid season he was by far our best player.

I have zero issue replacing him with a better player or even one who can stay healthy but we are lacking so much in terms of passing and creativity in the MF to give up our best or 2nd best (depending on what you think of Ndombele) player when it comes to these things is very risky.

We need more players of Gio's skill and until we get them in I don't see the point in getting rid of him.

He wasn't carried by Messi if you actually watch the games, but I guess that is an easy narrative to throw out there to try and slag a guy for no reason.

As for showing up for Spurs, for large parts of the Covid season he was by far our best player.

I have zero issue replacing him with a better player or even one who can stay healthy but we are lacking so much in terms of passing and creativity in the MF to give up our best or 2nd best (depending on what you think of Ndombele) player when it comes to these things is very risky.

We need more players of Gio's skill and until we get them in I don't see the point in getting rid of him.

:mourwhat:

Probably the most sensible post here.

Back
Top Bottom