Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No it doesn't....

It was a united request by ALL EPL clubs:

Gio & Romero are reportedly going despite requests from the club for them to do us a 'favour' and stay behind.

Looks like the clubs have worked out a solution.

The players go to Croatia after the international break, where they can quarantine at a hotel that allows them to work out rather than the airport hotel in London. and then fly in from Croatia post quarantine since you don't need to quarantine in the UK if coming from Croatia.

Looks like the clubs have worked out a solution.

The players go to Croatia after the international break, where they can quarantine at a hotel that allows them to work out rather than the airport hotel in London. and then fly in from Croatia post quarantine since you don't need to quarantine in the UK if coming from Croatia.

It's a help in terms of fitness, but we still lose them for 3 games. ☹️

There was talk this would affect Davinson too..... Do we know if he's agreed to stay or not?

Subbed off just after an hour again though, want to see him finishing more matches. I'm still unsure if I've ever seen his right foot touch a football.

I don't think his body can really handle more than 60 minutes of high intensity football. He's basically the new Lamela. His minutes have to be managed very carefully otherwise he will break down and disappear for months.

I don't think he's ever really going to be a member of our first XI because of his fitness issues. Regular starters in the PL need to be able to play 90 minutes in all 38 matches if needed. He simply can't do that. It is a huge problem for us that both him and Ndombele have such major physical problems. Gio has the right tenacity but he's made of glass, and Ndombele is lazy and never in good enough condition to play 90 minutes. They are are our two creative midfielders who cost £100m and one is only good enough for the bench while the other one sits in the stands. I hope Nuno has a plan for them because we have to get goals and assists from them this season, the team can't be truly competitive without them.

I don't think his body can really handle more than 60 minutes of high intensity football. He's basically the new Lamela. His minutes have to be managed very carefully otherwise he will break down and disappear for months.

I don't think he's ever really going to be a member of our first XI because of his fitness issues. Regular starters in the PL need to be able to play 90 minutes in all 38 matches if needed. He simply can't do that. It is a huge problem for us that both him and Ndombele have such major physical problems. Gio has the right tenacity but he's made of glass, and Ndombele is lazy and never in good enough condition to play 90 minutes. They are are our two creative midfielders who cost £100m and one is only good enough for the bench while the other one sits in the stands. I hope Nuno has a plan for them because we have to get goals and assists from them this season, the team can't be truly competitive without them.
If he's the new Lamela then I hope we sell him as soon as we can. Lamela was here far too long given how little he produced. He had some great moments, but mostly it was minutes of nothing much or injury.

For the money they cost, him and Ndombele have been total duds. I hope they get replaced next summer.

With my spurs tinted glasses on him and Romero have pissed me off tbh. I don't want to hear any bitching about not being able to get in the side from either of them down the line.

With my spurs tinted glasses on him and Romero have pissed me off tbh. I don't want to hear any bitching about not being able to get in the side from either of them down the line.
I don’t blame them

I reckon the Argentinian FA have probably put a lot of pressure on them

Put yourself in their shoes…you’d turn down representing your country to go and clock in?!?!

Back
Top Bottom