Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can someone tell me what he's actually good at? Like what his standout attribute is supposed to be?
Well, in this team my ears perk up any time I see a player receive the ball, pick his head up, find any remotely creative ball and play it quickly and accurately.

Lo Celso did that a few times tonight. Baby steps.

We need that so desperately all over the park. That’s why the teams that are better than us are so much better than us.

(To be clear I’d rather play Gil, a younger player with more potential also having that ability)

Well, in this team my ears perk up any time I see a player receive the ball, pick his head up, find any remotely creative ball and play it quickly and accurately.

Lo Celso did that a few times tonight. Baby steps.

We need that so desperately all over the park. That’s why the teams that are better than us are so much better than us.

(To be clear I’d rather play Gil, a younger player with more potential also having that ability)

Hmm. Just expect much, much more from an Argentine International that cost as much as he did and came with a reputation. Thought I have sympathy for any of our more established players, playing alongside some of the donkey's we start regularly.

Hmm. Just expect much, much more from an Argentine International that cost as much as he did and came with a reputation. Thought I have sympathy for any of our more established players, playing alongside some of the donkey's we start regularly.
Oh look the team was dogshit tonight, I’m not trying to outright praise his performance. And the guy is one of the least reliable players fitness wise we’ve ever had. I would sell for a decent bid in a heartbeat.

But he played a decent pass or two, in a way that laid bare the desperate lack of that from our normal starting XI, in which Kane and maybe on a good day Dier are the only above average passers at their position.

If we are going to play Gio he absolutely must play in the centre, not wide inside right where hes having to cover for Royal's deficiencies. He does not have the pace, stamina/engine or awareness of what the position entails to play there - was in the team only because Son was out, and those two are simply not comparable players

He played decently. If we sell him, he's going to thrive at somewhere like Juve, Atleti or Milan.

I'd say a decent rule of thumb for our transfer business should be, would M City buy him? In other words we ought to buy technically good players in all positions. This is what Arteta is trying to do at Woolwich. A fit Lo Celso could actually play in City's midfield and not disgrace himself. Most of our players fall short technically.

On that basis Traore, for all his pace, will be a poor signing for RWB. We need better I think. Wait until summer if necessary. But Lo Celso isn't our biggest problem by a long way.

I'd say a decent rule of thumb for our transfer business should be, would M City buy him? In other words we ought to buy technically good players in all positions. This is what Arteta is trying to do at Woolwich. A fit Lo Celso could actually play in City's midfield and not disgrace himself. Most of our players fall short technically.

On that basis Traore, for all his pace, will be a poor signing for RWB. We need better I think. Wait until summer if necessary. But Lo Celso isn't our biggest problem by a long way.
this squad is seriously deficient in technical ability, the donkeys aren't even strong in the physical department which donkeys usually are. no matter what midfield combo we put out its not strong enough technically...thats fucking madness, then dont get me started on that backline. its why every game is a fucking struggle and a hard watch.

The free kick sums up everything about lo celso. Could have gotten it over the wall and the keeper would have walked over to it, had a cup of tea, then gathered it easily.

How can people not see how pathetically weak his shots and passes are?

Back
Top Bottom