Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fichajes.net you say?

giphy.gif

Another quite stellar world class outing from Gio Lo Celso today. So happy to see him grafting hard to earn that 70k a week. 20 mins amazing 9 passes, 1 foul in 20 minutes. Glad to see he is saving himself yet again for the big game, Argentina v Chile.
another 70m completely flushed down the toilet on a player who could not care less about winning or professional pride.

Last edited:
Hmm, I think Mr Conte can really work wonders with players, but only those who want to put the effort in. Not convinced lo Celso does. Happy taking his 70k a week and will try a few months before his next contract is due I am sure.

Ahhh for fuck sake!

Why did we not try for Coutinho btw? He was surely worth a punt with our midfield?

Steven Gerrard Coach GIF by Rangers Football Club

Another quite stellar world class outing from Gio Lo Celso today. So happy to see him grafting hard to earn that 70k a week. 20 mins amazing 9 passes, 1 foul in 20 minutes. Glad to see he is saving himself yet again for the big game, Argentina v Chile.
another 70m completely flushed down the toilet on a player who could not care less about winning or professional pride.

I had hoped the snidey little c**t got injured for us so he couldn't play for them.

Back
Top Bottom