Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

do you think lo celso is a trouble maker in the dressing room, else its just we've decided hes got no future with us?

He seems well liked with Spurs and the Argentinian side, although maybe that is a problem if he is a party guy.

I don't think he is a guy moaning about time because I am not sure he is that fussed about not getting starts/minutes if it keeps him ready for Argentina.

He seems well liked with Spurs and the Argentinian side, although maybe that is a problem if he is a party guy.

I don't think he is a guy moaning about time because I am not sure he is that fussed about not getting starts/minutes if it keeps him ready for Argentina.
I don't get how he's still getting minutes for Argentina. He barely plays for us, and when he does it's not really memorable either.

That's him gone I suspect, I did say that Conte will weed out these little wasters 1by1, they'll show themselves up at some point and Gio is someone I always suspected that he wasn't serious.

I always hate when players do this. Professionals should understand to handle these things within the team. This will only make getting rid of him harder.

Like I said before, it's his Argentina performances that make him a pretty good saleable asset...

Nobody will give a shit about those just like nobody gave a shit about Paulinho playing for Brazil.

Gio is made of glass, never scores or assists, never does anything to help us win matches. I can only see Real Betis being interested because it’s the only club where he’s ever performed, but financially it will be very hard for them to do it.

Nobody will give a shit about those just like nobody gave a shit about Paulinho playing for Brazil.

Gio is made of glass, never scores or assists, never does anything to help us win matches. I can only see Real Betis being interested because it’s the only club where he’s ever performed, but financially it will be very hard for them to do it.
It's still better than what Ndombele has though...

Back
Top Bottom