Give Szczesny Some Love

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anybody seen this Szczesny business on Twitter?

Apparently he messaged his number to some amateur gooner glamour model and she's retweeted it so it's doing the rounds on the retweets at the moment.

He's got a girlfriend so the excrement could really hit the extraction device.

The number's not hard to find. Both me and Sibs have RT'd it. Quick give him some love hate before he changes his number!

spooky said:
Would prefer the glamour models number tbh.

She's a fucking Gooner.

Her name's Tesha Collins but I can't seem to find anything on her on google.

**EDIT** Turns out she's one of those birds who dry humps with a phone in their hand on those left handed tv channels.

I've probably had a quick one off the wrist to her at some point. I feel guilty now I know she's a gooner.

You gonna phone it Leroy?

I tried and it just beeped and rang off, it's probably jammed with calls.

Trying to find one of those SMSBomber things that just sends hundreds of texts until your phone just melts...

:gazza: It's ringing now, but went to voicemail.

I was going to put on a voice and pretend to be one of those babestation birds. If I do get through, I'll try and record it.

Leroy Mamrtin said:
:gazza: It's ringing now, but went to voicemail.

I was going to put on a voice and pretend to be one of those babestation birds. If I do get through, I'll try and record it.

Dude, I'd be concerned if your voice was capable of sounding like a girl enough to fool him.

He's on orange. The voicemail number to call is easy to find. Apparently default pass code is last four digits of number, but may be 1234, 1111 etc

I'd send her a DM too.

AeSw21rCQAAe_wz.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom