Good Morning Glory Hunters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's raining out but my delivery of girl scout cookies have arrived so I'll be fine once I have a couple of chocolate biscuits in me.

Been up all night drinking coffee and reflecting on the match (and that's not being overly dramatic but perfectly true). Ruthless efficiency by the Germans. Have a feeling Poch didn't get much sleep either. Can't go on like this...worst competition defeat in the club's history. I always believed Poch might break a club record....but not in this way. Such a sad,sad morning.

Got a stinker of a cold made worse by the furious inactivity of our final 20 mins before the whistle, so I'm staying in bed and listening to the podcast.

Went to uni with my 2011 Bale #3 Spurs shirt today. Just to send a message. I'm a bellend, but a fucking proud one.

Tottenham 1. Chelsea 6.

Was 1-1 at half time and then....Flo

It felt worse than last night.

Away from home Newcastle 7 - Tottenham 1 was pretty bad too.

Back
Top Bottom