Graeme Souness.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SKYs Pundits are pretty poor and stale and none more than Souness, it was actually embarrassing listening to him last night, he was obviously still pissed off at his beloved getting beat yet again but the bile towards Bale was pretty disgraceful, someone should have stepped in and saved him from himself

Don't Sky do any sort of viewer analysis or feedback? They must know these 2 are not engaging viewers anymore or do the stats say otherwise?

I could half understand Souness's point if he was making it 3 months ago. But with Bale now playing his 3rd game in a week, it just seemed like a rant he had stored up and was now ready to unleash it.

Many, many top players have been past their best at 31 and both Keane and Souness know that so why they seemed fixated on Bale's age was very odd.

Last edited:
Don't Sky do any sort of viewer analysis or feedback? They must know these 2 are not engaging viewers anymore or do the stats say otherwise?

We aren't their audience. I would be surprised if we are as high as 1% of what make up the Dipper and Manure demographics.

Of course that racist dinosaur will slag off Bale because we all know his performance will pull focus from Manures win against City.

SKYs Pundits are pretty poor and stale and none more than Souness, it was actually embarrassing listening to him last night, he was obviously still pissed off at his beloved getting beat yet again but the bile towards Bale was pretty disgraceful, someone should have stepped in and saved him from himself
No let him have all the rope he wants

I mentioned it in another post on here, but watching Roy Keane sit in that chair slumped yesterday after his 'Spurs' rant the other week was just brilliant. He could not bring himself to admit that we actually played well and was having to backtrack so much. Was pretty embarrassing really.

I could half understand Souness's point if he was making it 3 months ago. But with Bale now playing his 3rd game in a week, it just seemed like a rant he had stored up and was now ready to unleash it.

Many, many top players have been past their best at 31 and both Keane and Souness know that so why they seemed fixated on Bale's age was very odd.
Keane and Souness also seem to have this obsession that if Real Madrid sell a player it means they are no good.

It was Regulion last week with Keane, and yesterday Souness was questioning why they would let Bale go... I think the fact he is on 600k a week has something to do with it lol just goes to show how out of touch they are with European Football.

Back
Top Bottom