Graeme Souness.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Keane and Souness also seem to have this obsession that if Real Madrid sell a player it means they are no good.

It was Regulion last week with Keane, and yesterday Souness was questioning why they would let Bale go... I think the fact he is on 600k a week has something to do with it lol just goes to show how out of touch they are with European Football.
The presenter tried to tell them it was a money decision to let him go but they wouldn't be told. This is the same Real Madrid currently 3rd in La Liga

Like watching statler and Waldorf but with no humour. I felt sorry for Micah Richards, you could tell tell by his expressions ' oh here we go again...back in my day'
There was a part yesterday when Micah started to say something about 'modern footballers' and Souness shut him down straight away.

Keane and Souness also seem to have this obsession that if Real Madrid sell a player it means they are no good.

It was Regulion last week with Keane, and yesterday Souness was questioning why they would let Bale go... I think the fact he is on 600k a week has something to do with it lol just goes to show how out of touch they are with European Football.
Like he scores 2 last week 2 this week and they question him. Doesnt play they question him. Does this happen with players from any other club?

I don't think this should be tagged as "Ex. Spurs player", the guy never played a competitive match for us.
Souness played one competitive match for Spurs, as a substitute replacing Alan Mullery in the UEFA Cup 1st round 1st leg tie away to Keflavik, 14 September 1971 (Keflavik 1 Spurs 6).

We coulda been Liverpool if we'd kept him...

Imagine him Perryman, Ardiles AND Hoddle in the same 1980s team...?

Fuck me, no one could've touched us!

Back
Top Bottom