Grant Ward

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought he looked alright when he played in those post season games in Australia last season. He's rarely thought of as a prospect in the same voice as Onomah, Carter-Vickers etc but I think he has a future.

I like this kid. You can easily think he off the radar, but everywhere he has been he has done ok and for someone so young that is fantastic.
More grown up experience, then he will be on the Spurs downunder tour to Melbourne in July.
A good preseason and he could, could be part of the 2016/17 squad, i hope so and wish him well.
COYS

He is biulding a rep before he bursts onto the scene with a first team debut> Thats the way to do it Grant Ward!

Back
Top Bottom