Grealish or McGinn...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

McGinn or Grealish?

• McGinn is better than Zidane

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Fuck off Jack

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • I hate Scots, let's sign Grealish

Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SausageVince

end of an era
The saga of the summer continues:

The word up here is that Grealish is refusing to join us if McGinn also joins. Same reason top strikers stay away while we have Kane, apparently.

Until this is resolved, we don't know if McGinn will join us or Celtic. And of course Grealish won't move south if McGinn does too.

So, who do you want more?

McGinn, because as a scot surely he can handle his drink better than lightweight Jack. His hair isn't annoying either.

The McGinn to Spurs saga has been rumbling on longer than it’s taken to sign Damiao, will it ever happen? come on Daniel Daniel stop quibbling over the number of deep fried Mars Bars it’s going to take to prise big John away from Hibs

Eh pipes keep on disagreeing with every post I make but it just makes you look like a baby. Grow the fuck up!

I was only joking anyway, Grealish all day long and I'm not really that keen on him!

McGinn. A Championship player at best.

Eh pipes keep on disagreeing with every post I make but it just makes you look like a baby. Grow the fuck up!

I was only joking anyway, Grealish all day long and I'm not really that keen on him!

McGinn. A Championship player at best.
Fuck off, you precious cunt. Who was the guy putting funnies to all my posts yesterday? Fucking hypocrite. It’s a wee cross from a stranger on the Internet. Sort yourself out.

Fuck off, you precious cunt. Who was the guy putting funnies to all my posts yesterday? Fucking hypocrite. It’s a wee cross from a stranger on the Internet. Sort yourself out.

Whatever. A funny has no potential repercussions though does it plus much of what you wrote amused me.

Anyway, I've learnt a lesson. Put all Scottish Spurs fans on ignore. They're just a load of cunts and not worth discussing anything with.

They can say whatever they want about England and English people and we have to suck it up. We say anything back and just get accused of being xenophobic. Something's not right!

I apologize to all of the Scottish population that may have been offended by some jibes made by English football supporters on the internet , from now on I will condemn this behaviour and only Talk positively about ginger pubes , iron Bru Haggis , bagpipes and Scottish football teams with 22 left feet , I'm sorry you got so upset by this internet behaviour and feel foolish that I believed those brave wee transvestites with their skirts and make up in braveheart represented modern Scotsman with their courage and bravery , I completely ignored the fact that they probably had their sensitive sides that the film didn't depict and now feel ashamed of how distraught you were made to feel by myself and others cruel xenophobic jibes.

:dierpochhug:

Whatever. A funny has no potential repercussions though does it plus much of what you wrote amused me.

Anyway, I've learnt a lesson. Put all Scottish Spurs fans on ignore. They're just a load of cunts and not worth discussing anything with.

They can say whatever they want about England and English people and we have to suck it up. We say anything back and just get accused of being xenophobic. Something's not right!
What potential repurussions do little crosses have? Are you ok hun?

Again, please feel free to post me saying negative things about England or English people that comes close to the bantz about gingers, deep fried mars bars, curling, kilts, sweatys, jocks, fucking jock cunt, etc. I’ll balance on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

It’s not English people I don’t like, it’s just you and a few of your scum pals. You just happen to be English.

And I thought you’d had enough if this shit?

What potential repurussions do little crosses have? Are you ok hun?

Again, please feel free to post me saying negative things about England or English people that comes close to the bantz about gingers, deep fried mars bars, curling, kilts, sweatys, jocks, fucking jock cunt, etc. I’ll balance on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

It’s not English people I don’t like, it’s just you and a few of your scum pals. You just happen to be English.

And I thought you’d had enough if this shit?

Do you remember top trumps? Well I have the s English people I'd like to stab in the throat card !

:kaneear:

Back
Top Bottom