Grealish or McGinn...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

McGinn or Grealish?

• McGinn is better than Zidane

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Fuck off Jack

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • I hate Scots, let's sign Grealish

Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A world cup semi final appearance made me happy and it made you cry which in turn made me happier. I am experiencing happiness.
England did very well and certainly exceeded my expectations. Not sure they played brilliantly, but a semi final is difficult to complain about.

Didn’t make me cry, or make me happy to be honest. I didn’t care much about it until the fallout on here, at which point you then lost, so all was good. But to save you pointing out the massively obvious, it’s much further than Scotland ever have and ever will get in any tournament. So all good there. If only I cared enough about the Scotland team to pick any of their players out of a line up....

England did very well and certainly exceeded my expectations. Not sure they played brilliantly, but a semi final is difficult to complain about.

Didn’t make me cry, or make me happy to be honest. I didn’t care much about it until the fallout on here, at which point you then lost, so all was good. But to save you pointing out the massively obvious, it’s much further than Scotland ever have and ever will get in any tournament. So all good there. If only I cared enough about the Scotland team to pick any of their players out of a line up....

Painted yourself into a corner really haven't you ? Never mind this is goodbye I've even bored myself to death with this shite now! :pochbye:

Celtic raised their offer for McGinn to £2 million say SkySports

Looks like they’ll get him now

I apologize to all of the Scottish population that may have been offended by some jibes made by English football supporters on the internet , from now on I will condemn this behaviour and only Talk positively about ginger pubes , iron Bru Haggis , bagpipes and Scottish football teams with 22 left feet , I'm sorry you got so upset by this internet behaviour and feel foolish that I believed those brave wee transvestites with their skirts and make up in braveheart represented modern Scotsman with their courage and bravery , I completely ignored the fact that they probably had their sensitive sides that the film didn't depict and now feel ashamed of how distraught you were made to feel by myself and others cruel xenophobic jibes.

:dierpochhug:
That was a long sentence.

Back
Top Bottom