Guess the date of our first signing

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi all.

So we all know Mr. Levy and if I was a betting man I would say 48 hours before the Window shuts on the 8th of August. But I hope he ll show Pocch that he can do business earlier and allow him time to prepare a new player for the comming season. So I m gona go on a limb here and say. 19th of Juli, first Tottenham signing.

I fear first player to go will be Alderweireld early June, my guess is the 5th. But only because he has a release clause, else this would have dragged out past the english deadline and we would have no chance to replace him.

What is your guess? maybe we can make this a contest and reward the person who get s closest to the date with some perk.

I reckon it'll be Monday 3rd June, first working day after the final.

Levy is a clever little sausage and knows that if the worst was to happen and we don't win on Saturday, Spurs fans will be in dire need of a boost. Announcing Ndombele and Lo Celso on the same day would work a treat.

7th of July at the earliest. Levy's negotiations last a month at least if everything is smooth...

Back
Top Bottom