Hacked?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin Admin is there a problem tonight with the site? I'm on my iPad and each time I visit a thread it keeps diverting to an American health site, doctors or something? Otherwise I have a virus but it doesn't affect any other web pages.

Someone else said they were getting this. Is it still doing it? Anyone else having the same issue?

Someone else said they were getting this. Is it still doing it? Anyone else having the same issue?
No, I've had no issues. It's not anything to do with the site I don't think. It looks like a problem with the version of Safari on iPads 2 and 3?
I saw this on Apple support something...

go to settings>safari>advanced >website data and clear website data. This worked for someone on there.

No, I've had no issues. It's not anything to do with the site I don't think. It looks like a problem with the version of Safari on iPads 2 and 3?
I saw this on Apple support something...

go to settings>safari>advanced >website data and clear website data. This worked for someone on there.
Exactly. That's what I did and it's fine now.

Happened on Google Chrome all day yesterday, no cure, not even reinstalling Chrome fixed it...have started using Firefox instead.

Apparently it's an issue with Google adverts. Loads of sites having the same problem. I'll see if I can do anything.

Back
Top Bottom