Half time

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They should teach us a new language using the big screens.

Mandarin in 15 minute chunks once a week. In 10 to 15 years Spurs season ticket holders will be able to converse with our new leaders in their mother tongue.

for night games, when theres no youngsters, they should definatly consider xhamster on the big screens. with the sound down to 2, obviously.

I'm just glad we don't have cheerleaders. Seen them at other grounds and obviously it's nice to look at fit birds, but it all feels very two bob.

A penalty shoot out between local school kids or something maybe, getting local kids into Spurs. The majority of yoots round Tottenham probably 'support' the scum.

Dru said:
Wasnt there one recently where someone from the crowd had to score a goal from a set distance but had to chip it and it had to go in without bouncing?
Obvisouly the further out they were, the more money they won.

I remember this. It wasn't bad. Didn't the bloke get greedy and ended up winning FA?

I also agree it might be nice to be able to have a piss and get a beer in a 15 minute break. And maybe the beer could be refrigerated and there could be a choice, other than Carlsberg piss. It might also be quite nice not to need wellies in the toilets. I know, I know I'm just dreaming that it's 2012 and this is a developed country.

Palace actually have their own beer made for them, cos the bloke who used to shag Amanda Holden is a Palace fan and is a brewer nowadays. I mean, we don't need as much as that, but surely they could manage a decent beer on sale instead of warm 330 ml plastic bottles of shite for 3.50.

I haven't bought a beer at the Lane in years. I bet I'm not the only one who would consider spending money on things inside the ground again if the club wasn't so intent on ripping me off. The 'beer' is shite, the 'food' is shite.

People were saying the beer at the Valley was shit but at least you got a pint of it instead of a little sampler bottle.

Back
Top Bottom